Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 – “Rabbit Hole”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Eml182

Regular

Hot damn. It's catchy, it's fast, everyone sounds great. These guys are delivering.

3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I really like Matt's vocals in his verse because they don't sound exactly like his delivery for Alk3 or other projects, it seems like he's taking a different approach to fit more into the Blink sound.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

This new song nearly bored me to death.

Kerrbs and britheflyguy12 like this.
  5. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

JK. It's decent, maybe it'll grow on me in the context of the album.

6. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Not as strong as the first song. Granted i haven't heard the rest of the album, i just gotta imagine there's a better, more accessible, song to release as the 2nd song than this one.

7. Patlock

The Dream is Over Supporter

Matt sounds so awesome in this, wow. Way different than other projects like you said KidLightning. This album is shaping up to be something really special.

8. MattNotMatthew

Avacado: Green Gold.

I wonder how much of the album is like this. Mark-heavy with a bit of Skiba thrown in.

Christian Romero likes this.
  9. I love how I can definitely hear the differences between Matt and Mark. Damn this song is awesome. I didn't think I would be this excited for a new Blink-182 album

fadingfast, Contender and Patlock like this.
  10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I thought they were considering releasing "She's Out of Her Mind" as the second song, which is supposedly one of the best songs on the record. I guess they wanted to save it until the album comes out.

11. tjm

I like it, I like the pace and it's gonna be a fun sing along while driving with the windows down! This is going to be a fun summer album 100%!

12. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

At this point I'm just relieved it's not a song about a bunny's anus.

13. I like it, fast and catchy.

14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I like it a lot. They're getting me pretty excited for the album.

15. AshlandATeam

Trusted

I absolutely love this. I think that both songs they've released are better than anything on Neighborhoods/DeD, and this feels like 1999 blink, just in 2016. Matt and Mark are really good playing off each other, and I super, super stoked for this record.

Amber and bptky like this.
  16. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

That's one thing I like about the song. There's a clear distinction between Mark and Matt on this song. I lost track at the number of times I had to explain to my friends that there are two different vocalist on Bored to Death.

I like the song. Not sure if I like the song more than Bored to Death, but I like it. Musically it's my favorite of the two, but I like the vocals better on BTD. Most likely it will grow on me with more listens.

Dan O'Neill and Christian Romero like this.
  17. stijn_p

Regular Supporter

Love it. All these bands who try to write a decent pop-punk song and then there's Mark, Matt and Travis and they destroy everything else. So simple but so good.

18. 9th At Pine

Last one out of Liberty City burn it to the ground

Why does an Internet radio station need to bleep out curse words? Really like the song, but that's annoying.

Tim McCall likes this.
  19. DaveDalva

Representing the 514

Fast and catchy, exactly how I like my Blink!

20. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

with you with you with youuuuu

Derek Wright likes this.
  21. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

I love your icon on the board.

MattNotMatthew likes this.
  22. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I love it. That Skiba verse is awesome.

23. AutopilotYears

Regular

this is way better than Bored to Death. i like that Skiba actually sounds like Skiba on this instead of just imitating Mark.. and i didn't like the floaty sound of Bored to Death. this is much tighter.

24. don't fret

Love the song btw. Skiba sounds like he is fitting in

25. xbuzzlightyearz

I love it, not the best Blink song in the world, but it just works. I'm stoked. I think this is gonna be a really strong record.