Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 – “No Future” • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 23, 2016.

1. JackOnDrums

So far my least favorite out of the 3. Decent hook, but I felt like the "na na na's" over-stayed their welcome.

2. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

So good.

3. dp619

Regular Supporter

Was that Skiba or Anthony Raneri?

4. SPine

Trusted

Surprised to see so many people liking it. My initial reaction was that it's terrible. Maybe it'll grow on me.

goation and Kaduck like this.
  5. Surprised a song came today...was assuming the whole album would be streamed tomorrow

6. pbueddi

Trusted

Bored To Death > No Future > Rabbit Hole. Bored To Death is my favorite by far though.

Kizwiz likes this.
  7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

My least favorite of the three so far. I liked Matt's vocals, but that's about it. Hopefully it grows on me.

8. solxace

oh word?

that's what I thought too, the video is still unlisted on their youtube and they haven't mentioned that they officially released it via their social media

9. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I like it, Skibas vocals are the best part.

heymynameisjoe likes this.
  10. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Blake you modest son of a bitch you're the best songwriter on this site!

11. kiguel182

Regular

Not bad, not great. It's a pretty by the numbers song. Very formulaic but at the same time it's still catchy.

12. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Album comes out in a week. I'm not gonna listen to anymore until then.

13. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

i notice the smiley face still only has 6 arrows....wouldn't this be album number 7?

14. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

These harmonies are fucking great. And they'll sound great live.

Probably my least favorite on first listen, but it's still plenty good enough.

15. Far more Zebrahead than MEST.

16. Definitely agree that Matt sounds particularly good on this one. But ugh please stop with the "na na na"s and "whoa oh oh"s

17. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Skiba really shines in this one.

heymynameisjoe likes this.
  18. Kizwiz

Regular

The arrows never correlated to the album releases. They added the 6th arrow just to symbolise a "new era". They're not gonna fill-up the logo with arrows.. It'll look terrible.

19. dzyjay

Regular

Love it! Skiba sounds great :)

20. justjess

Catchy

21. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

I read somewhere someone said that Matt doesn't do much vocals on this album and that he's mostly for harmonizing. That being said, that's not the impression I get. It sounds like they are splitting them equally. Loving Skiba's part on this!!!

22. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

it seems like this song will work well in the context of the album as a whole. one week!

youngplanetary likes this.
  23. heymattrick

Sending my love

I really dug this one! I like it better than Rabbit Hole I think. I did wish there was one more NO FUTURE! at the very end though.

24. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Listened to it a few for times. It's growing on me a lot. The harmonies are really grabbing me. And I love the verses.

25. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Verses are so that they don't care about the chorus.