Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182’s New Album Is Finished • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 8, 2016.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I still have my Atticus hoodie which I love. My shirts I long outgrew though haha. Still have a hat that I wear occasionally too.

2. hello299

I know Blink and Tom had legalities involved in Tom (leaving, quitting, kicked out, etc), but I wonder what the stipulations are. I assume Tom did not give up legal rights to the name Blink 182 (he is very business minded), but what kind of royalties does Tom still get when they tour, promote the name Blink 182?

3. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know if he'll get any money when it comes to stuff he's not involved in. Tom even said last year on a Twitter post that he just wants Mark to be happy. Mark stated it was a friendly divorce as well. I think Tom took a cut and left (meaning they bought him out). I'm sure he only gets royalties off of the albums he was a part of now. I could be wrong. I would love to see the agreement they came to. I'm also wondering who's releasing this album. I know they're not longer on Interscope and they were label shopping during their 10 year untitled tour.

4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

BMG