Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182’s New Album Is Finished

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

2. CheapPop

Regular

Stoked. I need a single ASAP!

3. 54321Blast0ff

AP.net: SingleDoubt

T-minus 20 days.

4. chris-wrecker

Trusted

[​IMG]

5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

The hype is real.

6. CheapPop

Regular

This is the most excited I have been about an album release in quite some time.

7. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate - if you get this early - please just say whether it's good or not but don't go any further into your thoughts.

Evan Lubinger and Jason Tate like this.
  8. Brandon339

Newbie Supporter

I assume this, unfortunately, means the single got pushed back?

I think at this point, I just want an album that can make me excited about this band again. I remember being 12 years old and having my sister ask if I ever heard of them, playing their Greatest Hits album, and borrowing a copy of it and listening to it all with the biggest smile on my face.

9. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Travis posted on his Instagram that hes listening to it as well. I need it now!

10. skurt

They are killing me if it actually got pushed back.

11. Ibesmokin

LET'S DO THIS. Cannot wait (though clearly have been) for this album and for blink to be on the radio again

12. kyleadams

formerly thisisalchemy Prestigious

So excited to find out how my 29 year old ears will feel about my 14 year old ears favorite bands new sound.

dmplly likes this.
  13. CheapPop

Regular

Could be, then again thats just the radio date. Bands almost always release a song online before its sent to radio so I still think we will hear it this month.

Brandon339 likes this.
  14. jorbjorb

7 rings

fawk man

15. [​IMG]

16. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

YES

17. I need this.

18. Fox83

Trusted

A little apprehensive about how obsessed I'll become with this album as the release gets closer.

19. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

plzbgoodplzbgoodplzbgood

20. miltownrob

Regular Prestigious

my ears are ready

21. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Excited at an unacceptable level for a person my age

22. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I am equally worried and excited but then again Alkaline Trio is one of my favorite groups of all time so..

23. It's so strange to me to think we're gonna be getting this album this year. I like had no idea if something like this would ever manifest itself.

skurt likes this.
  24. skurt

Crazy how fast things move once you boot out the alien.

Mokena, beachdude42 and Jason Tate like this.
  25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

We're getting our seventh Blink album... We're getting our seventh Blink album... We're getting our seventh Blink album... We're getting our seventh Blink album... We're getting our seventh Blink album... We're getting our seventh Blink album... We're getting...