Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus Shares Text to His Son

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. aniafc

Trusted

Did he delete it already?

3. Dan O'Neill likes this.
  4. aniafc

Trusted

Ahhhhh, you see I decided to look at his personal twitter because I'm dumb.

5. KTB182

His son goes to school in England I believe? That has to be tough being so far away.

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I think they're back living in LA now. Mark is in Europe with Matt doing blink press.

7. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Man, he seems like a really good dad. Not even a good "punk rock" dad - just a guy who really loves his wife and son. That's not commented on enough for reasons to love him and this band.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

His kid is like 12. Let him be a kid.

9. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I was 13 when Bush got elected for his first term, and politics were inescapable then. I can only imagine it's 100x worse with this crazy election.

FrankieThe4th and yeahrightdude like this.
  10. ZeoVGM

Regular

He is 14, which is a large difference in maturity and knowing what is happening around you than a 12-year-old.

Kids know what is happening. They are not stupid.

11. Raku

Regular

So true, I was eight years old when George W. Bush unfortunately beat Al Gore, and I was fully aware of the stuff that went down around then and since that election.

Dan O'Neill and FrankieThe4th like this.
  12. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Is it really that hard to believe that a father might know his son better than you do?

Dan O'Neill likes this.