Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blindside - Gravediggers Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by stringerebrock, Jun 25, 2019.

1. stringerebrock

Is anybody here excited about hearing new Blindside music? It's been about 9 years since they have released "With Shivering Hearts We Wait".

bachna84 likes this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

About a Burning Fire used to be one of my favorite records. Definitely excited to check this out.

awakeohsleeper and bachna84 like this.
  3. I was so into Silence in high school but they started to lose me after that. I’m sure I listened to the last album but I honestly don’t remember.

bachna84 and riotspray like this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Silence was the only record I got into too, but I'll check this out when it drops.

bachna84 likes this.
  5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I’ll always have a special place in my heart for them - excited for this!

6. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

With Shivering Hearts We Wait ruled. I wasn't particularly optimistic about getting a follow up with how much time has gone by, so this was quite the happy surprise.

7. Dog Fish

Mutt

One of my all-time favorite screams back in the day.

8. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

I cannot believe it's been that long since their last album. Always enjoy their releases, so I am excited to see how this ends up.

9. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm always ready for new Blindside.

bachna84 likes this.
  11. The new song is pretty bland.

12. drewinseries

Drew

I think the new song rips. Has there been a confirmed new LP or is this just a new track?

13. I haven't seen a word from them since the song was released, which leads me to believe this is just a single, unfortunately.

14. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I didn't expect this random single, so I'm willing to hold out hope for more.

15. owenlongsworth

Regular

The Great Depression is still one of my favorite albums of all time. About a Burning Fire is close.

16. They were also playing this song live in 2015 when they did the Silence full album shows so I don't think there's any evidence they've been writing anything new recently.

Certainly doesn't mean they haven't been though. I'd be ecstatic if it was an album!

17. matthest

I remember checking out their albums at my local library

18. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

Very disappointed this wasn't bumped because of any news or announcements.

19. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

You bumped a three year old thread to say this? Lmao

SimpleMath1979 likes this.