Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bleachers Announce ‘Terrible Thrills Vol. 3’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Bleachers have posted up pre-orders for Terrible Thrills Vol. 3.

Terrible Thrills Vol 3 comes in the form of a 4 part record club. it will feature bleachers songs from gone now re-imagined by Mitski, Julien Baker, Ani Difranco and MUNA as well as demos and new versions of the songs. The concept behind terrible thrills is to create a final version of an album at the end of its cycle. What that is will take different shapes for different times. This time around is half in the tradition of female artists remaking the songs and part new in re written lyrics and productions. This collection will only be officially released on vinyl and will only be sold this one time as a whole series.

2. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

I wish this was a 12". I have a stupid amount of vinyl but I have a real hard time pulling out a 7" to listen, and with them all being $12 a piece, that's a hard sell for me.

3. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Link doesn’t seem to work.

4. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Exactly. Can't get this and I'm a huge Bleachers fan.

5. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

at least now i know what to tell my mom i want for christmas.

6. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

Julien Baker singing Everybody Lost Somebody is going to destroy me.

bobsheiskawy likes this.