Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bleachers - Take The Sadness Out Of Saturday Night (July 30, 2021) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Jan 6, 2020.

1. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

So excited. Hopefully a tour as well!

2. Sal Paradise

Trusted

I was late to the Bleachers train, but Gone Now has only grown on me since I first heard it. Might even be my hindsight 2017 favorite album

3. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I legit listened to Gone Now yesterday morning for the first time in a long time and was hoping he’d release one this year. Haha. So excited.

4. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

I will say tho, I was a little late on the Red Hearse album and it's great to help bide the time until the new Bleachers. Best thing about Jack is he's always doing SOMETHING.

zigbigwig, irthesteve and JRGComedy like this.
  5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

And it’s ALWAYS great. Insane.

BensonHedges likes this.
  6. drummerAVA

Trusted

Definitely feel like Jack is one of the great talents of our time... all things considered, his resume and whatnot...

irthesteve likes this.
  7. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

I was trying to figure out my “artist of the decade” a few day ago and I think I landed on Jack. He’s at least top 3 imo.

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hands down he's my favorite singular human artist. From Steel Train to fun. to Bleachers to all his production? It's not even remotely close.

BensonHedges and arewhyayein like this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

3 of my 5 favorite albums this decade were either by Jack or produced by Jack (Some Nights, Strange Desire, Norman Fucking Rockwell!). When you then consider Gone Now, his work with Taylor, Melodrama... ya artist of the decade for sure.

arewhyayein and irthesteve like this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I hope we hear more about Shadow of the City (and I mean this whole album too) soon, I'm getting anxious.

zigbigwig likes this.
  11. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i hope he announces what format the Magic the Gathering tournament will be lmao. i am ready to win that thing just to meet him.

it’s still hilarious to me that SotC has a Mario Kart and an MTG tournament.

12. irthesteve

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

He also tweeted that info on LP3 is coming soon so I think it's officially time to get hyped.

14. i'm already hyped

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Oh shit Jack showing up in High Fidelity on Hulu was a nice little surprise.

Matthewconte likes this.
  16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Vibrating with excitement

17. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

He's got beats and falafel recs

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

i feel like that scene of him with the falafel was just a regular conversation, not him acting haha

19. Sal Paradise

Trusted

I’m watching the show now, and was reading this comment right as he was introduced

20. irthesteve

new Jack production

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Been waiting for this one for a while and the first song has lived up to the hype. It's truly astonishing to me how Jack can make his mark on anything without taking away any of the essence of the artist he is working with.

irthesteve likes this.
  22. irthesteve

Yeah I was definitely thinking during the song how impressive it is that it's 100% dixie chicks, but you can tell it's also jack

jordalsh likes this.
  23. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Yeah I love that you can tell Jack touched this based on the melody and not just the production. It’s definitely 100% Dixie chicks but wouldn’t feel out of place if bleachers covered it.

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Fairly certain Jack could produce a song for any artist and make me love it.

25. irthesteve

drummerAVA likes this.