Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bleachers – “Don’t Take the Money” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

In my opinion Bleachers have surpassed fun. in quality. I think this record will really cement that

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. bodkins

Trusted

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

His production always sounds larger than life. It's pretty amazing. Great song.

duritzfan13 and bodkins like this.
  4. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I'm pretty sure Jack has never been nominated (as himself) in that category.

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

One of the few bands that could have me this excited for a 12".

Side note: shipping was crazy for this. Cost more than the record itself. Ordered with my friend to try to save a little and it was still a ton.

bodkins likes this.
  6. bodkins

Trusted

How much was your shipping? Mine was 8, record was 11.

7. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Song is a jam, bring on new Bleachers!

bodkins likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Originally it was going to be $14. My friend ended up ordering 2 together for us and I think it was about 10 each for shipping then, so almost exactly the cost of the record.

9. bodkins

Trusted

Wow. Not gonna complain about the 8 bucks.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. CMilliken

Trusted

I'm sure I did at one point but the first half always grabbed me more at the time. I did listen to it again this morning and will spend more time with it before the next one comes out.

11. bdoyle0182

Yea no offense, but bleachers walks all over fun. Fun is good, but there albums have some stinkers. Jack antonoff has yet to do wrong, and I expect this album to be another strange desire after hearing this track. I don't know how anyone can want fun back while jack is killing it like this.

mmhmm and truelovewaits like this.