Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Mirror (Channel 4, Netflix) TV Show • Page 43

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Apr 29, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

So I bought an Amazon Fire stick... basically just to watch this haha. It was really fun!

We did... frosted flakes - accepted the job, then got kicked and had to not accept - didn't talk about mom and then did after asked again - took drugs - made his friend jump - told him about Netflix.... then things got confusing and crazy. Ended in a movie, kicked back around to dying on the train and then in present time, then kicked back to something else.

Definitely going to run it back very soon and pick all different options anywhere I can

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haha you pretty much did exactly what I did! Can't remember the cassette I chose for him to listen to or the vinyl he bought though.

I noticed that your cereal choice affects what cereal commercial comes on his TV later on

irthesteve likes this.
  3. irthesteve

I chose Thompson Twins and Phaedra

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I swear the first time I watched this, I chose for his buddy to jump but then he jumped anyway. I thought maybe that was part of the "you don't really have any choice" thing, but other people are telling me that when they chose for Colin to jump, he jumped. Wonder if my other choices had an impact on that.

5. RyanPm40

Huh weird. I went through that scene 2-3 times and Colin jumped each time when I told him to

6. OotyPa

fall away

Let me just say that I really enjoyed the movie set ending. That one felt perfect to me. I also felt the fake family thing was super wild, and I wish it were expanded upon because it felt a little undeserved.

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it kinda threw me off at first and made me think that I'd mixed up the characters' names, but I went back through it and chose Stefan the second time and got the same results.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

That Tangerine Dream album is really good

9. RyanPm40

It certainly made sense from some of what Colin was telling him. Wasn't really my favorite ending, though, I really liked the train ending.

I like to believe this whole thing is Stefan losing his mind since the show abruptly ends if he decides to take his pills in the bathroom. However, other endings seem to contradict it.

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

I wonder if those choices have any affect over the actual story other than just overlaying a different song to make the tone feel a little different

11. I read somewhere there's supposedly five hours of footage but people have collectively only been able to access maybe half that.

irthesteve likes this.
  12. I've seen a few flow charts that fans have made, including these. I don't have the patience to seek out all the footage, but it's cool nonetheless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

irthesteve and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. RyanPm40

They say that, but I feel like it's a load of BS to make people want to watch more.

I've cycled through different options a few times and watched with two separate friends and it sends you back to choose something else so many times that I find it hard to believe.

14. Yeah, I think, hypothetically, if you were to get every ending on one of those flow charts, it would still take less than five hours, is what people said. Maybe some footage just ended up getting cut altogether.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. RyanPm40 Jan 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 9, 2019)
    RyanPm40

Oh damnn I guess if you choose to pick up the family photo more than once, Stefan has one really freaky dream with JFD in it. Hadn't run into that one.

EDIT

I guess Netflix recommended it because barely anybody actually got to it lol

16. irthesteve

I saw somewhere that there are some like, easter eggs, or things that are super hard to find

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i feel like ive seen everything. i dont know what other option to pick

18. irthesteve

Went on a second "journey" tonight that lasted almost 2 hours, hit all the major endings and made a lot of the opposite decisions as I did last night. Some interesting stuff, some stuff that was kinda a bummer that stayed the same. All in all, I think I've seen most of what matters, I'll explore reddit and other stuff tomorrow

19. irthesteve

20. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Chooseco LLC. who knew haha

21. RyanPm40

irthesteve likes this.
  22. flask

Trusted Supporter

Finally got around to this. It's amusing but after an hour I was over it and I don't care to find other paths/endings.

23. RyanPm40

Atta boy, Stefan

24. RyanPm40

I think I'm going to watch White Bear tonight. Want to see where the symbol began :P.

I've only seen a few episodes of this show and should really watch more. I think the only other ones I've seen were The National Anthem, White Christmas, Fifteen Million Merits, and Playtest