Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Mirror (Channel 4, Netflix) TV Show • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Apr 29, 2016.

riotspray and SpyKi like this.
  2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yeah this was fun if not a little gimmicky. Don't really care enough to get all the endings.

Brent and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Favorite question I've been asked in 2018: "Chop Up or Bury?"

OotyPa, y2jayjk, Pseudo! and 6 others like this.
  4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Wtf I didn’t get asked this lol

I want to go through every possible scenario bc I’m weird/crazy like that but I have to wait on my ex being here since we started it together.

Serenity Now likes this.
  5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I so wish I went with Chop Up. I want to see that ending but I don't want to go through everything again lol. The death ending was cool enough, though, felt very on-brand for the show

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

Kind of boring to go through and get all the alternate endings haha. Neat idea though.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Why Bother? and Serenity Now like this.
  8. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, who wants another San Junipero

9. Stefan's reaction to you choosing "chop up" was great

10. BradBradley

Regular

I love that episode. I certainly don’t want a rehash of it, but it was great and really unexpected if you were watching episodes in order.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  11. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

San Junipero is great, but doesn't really hold up on rewatch once you know what the twist is (a problem with this show in general). Still think Be Right Back is the best episode by far

12. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I rewatched The Entire History of You last night and it's still perfect. A lot funnier than I remember.

zigbigwig and okayibelieveyou like this.
  13. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Ok, went through Bandersnatch a second time with some friends last night. Saw some stuff I didn't see the first time around. Makes for a fun group activity.

supernovagirl and Aaron Mook like this.
  14. That makes it sound like going through Life is Strange or some Telltale games as a group would be fun.

atticusfinch and Serenity Now like this.
  16. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I really enjoyed that. Not the best Black Mirror story but made for a fun experience.

17. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I am down for more optimistic episodes

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

damn, not supported on my player... gonna have to figure out another way to watch

19. Did anyone else reach a weird ending with Stefan riding the bus like he did in the first few scenes, but for an extended amount of time and with nothing but a weird ringing noise instead of music? My friends and I had that happen on our first run through but after looking a little more into it it seems like we stumbled on a very hard to get to scene

Serenity Now and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. RyanPm40 Jan 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 7, 2019)
    RyanPm40

I didn't get it, but I read about it. I guess the "sound" is really data from the old computer he was programming on. Someone ran the code and it presented a QR code with the white bear symbol in the center, which leads to a website with fake posters of Tuckersoft's games. Pretty neat.

EDIT

I think this is the site
    Tuckersoft | History

21. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I think bandersnatch is a masterpiece.

22. RyanPm40

Watched this with my buddy and I think I overhyped him. He was really annoyed by how often there were times they gave you a choice and then just had you circle back to pick the other one, because then it only gives the illusion of choice (which I get was a point made in one of the endings).

He also thought it was dumb that it doesn't just make you start all over from the beginning when you reach an ending that doesn't go straight to credits.

riotspray likes this.
  23. Woooah, really cool!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

It's so cool you can actually play Nohzdyve

trevorshmevor likes this.