Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Mirror (Channel 4, Netflix) TV Show • Page 41

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Link? I think it pretty much forced me to see every ending but I’d be interested to see if I missed any little stuff

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

You can’t always get the fifth ending depending on which choices you make.

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I only got to see the four on my first watch

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

How long does this take to get through?

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I watched some of this last night but don’t really know how many ‘endings’ I got. I *think* 4 but I’m not sure, and I don’t want to read the endings to make sure because I don’t want spoilers! Hahah dilemma

Anyway I greatly enjoyed the meta-ness of it. It was done a lot better than expected and I really liked it a lot

6. supernovagirl

I will say it’s hard to really keep straight because I was kicked back to so many decisions and went through some of them multiple times so it’s pretty impossible for me to keep straight which path had which stuff happening.
    It’s just like impossible to keep it all straight.
    For example there is (at least?) one path that seemed to confirm he was living in the PACS world (or was that just a dream?? Literally impossible to tell lol) but then in other paths we’re obviously not supposed to ‘know’ that

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. Took me about an hour and 15 minutes, but I didn’t try to get every ending.

8. aliens exist

pure on main

only got 4 out of the 5 endings but the death ending from that ign article was the one that felt most "right" to me. some of the meta parts felt a bit forced/cheesy, but other than that i'd say this was easily better than about 95% of the rest of the black mirror anthology

9. supernovagirl

People keep saying death ending but I feel like I had multiple, so I don’t know which ones constitute as endings buuut yeah. I think people should be more specific. Like the final finale I got was the child/train/therapist office death ending

atticusfinch and aliens exist like this.
  10. aliens exist

pure on main

yeah, the child/train/therapist office ending is the death ending from the ign article. i thought i had only gotten one ending the one where stefan goes to jail until i read the ign article and realized i'd seen most of them already haha.

supernovagirl likes this.
  11. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

I don't really get how this is related to black mirror, there was very little about technology? isn't that the whole gimmick?

12. supernovagirl

Did you watch all of the outcomes? Because I feel like the ‘bigger picture’ totally syncs up with their brand

13. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

He just kept ending up in jail

Should have picked up the family photo

Cool concept but felt this was pretty weak for black mirror

Windowsdown likes this.
  14. supernovagirl

First of all, it’s been out less than 24 hours so I’m sure some spoiler tags would be appreciated @DickyCullz
    Second, we had very different experiences then because I only had that ending once.

15. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

"Better" will be subjective, but how many stars did the game get when you reached your first ending?

16. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I was intellectually stimulated by what they were doing and I found the in-jokes and meta referencing clever, but it wasn't a good viewing experience. I guess it's better not to think of it that way.

17. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

The super meta Netflix ending was one of the more entertaining things I've seen all year, but yeah the train death was the most fitting and where I felt ok with it ending

OotyPa, sawhney[rusted]2 and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. Black Mirror is a little too “rly makes u think” for me in general, but I’ve wanted a CYOA experience like this for a long time and am just happy someone took a stab at it and that it wasn’t terrible haha. I’m hopeful that this is successful and that it pushes them or somebody else to make an even more in-depth version of it. I could’ve “played” this for way longer than it actually lasted

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The first one I got was accepting the job and the game gets 0/5 stars. But the ending I was talking about in my post was the one where Stefan dies in the therapist office. And that seems to be the one most people like, so I guess it is subjective lol...

20. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

This was cool but I don’t really care to watch every ending.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I was kind of frustrated by the 2nd or 3rd "ending" - This was different and fun but I'd much prefer a regular episode/season. Too much re-routing and having to see the same stuff over and over. Low tier Black Mirror imo but the gimmick was cool.

22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow what a clever and fun episode/movie. I got 4/5 of the endings on my first go, with the death ending, but I haven't seen the history repeating itself ending

23. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Same. I spent hours with this. Too fun. Really enjoyed going back through once or twice. I did get the train ending last, which was satisfying in retrospect.

The PAX demon jumpscare freaked me the fuck out hahaha

24. After I got the fifth ending, it kept rerouting me to all the other endings until I got the fourth one, but I keep seeing that getting both in the same run is impossible.

25. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

My thoughts on Bandersnatch are as follows:

I really hope we're getting a proper season 5 in the near future.

riotspray likes this.