Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Mirror (Channel 4, Netflix) TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Apr 29, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

guys hear me out - I think this is the choose your own adventure episode

dadbolt, aoftbsten, SpyKi and 11 others like this.
  2. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Got my fam to watch San Junipero last night. Sister liked it. Mom & Dad were hella confused. Still calling it a win tho

estebanwaseaten and riotspray like this.
  3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

4. Being perfectly honest, I'm probably not going to engage in that episode

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Why?

6. Too long haha.

7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

?? It’s only that long if you watch every possible outcome. You could just choose one way and I’m sure it’s a normal length.
    Also, don’t understand how it’s any different than watching 5 episodes?

As for myself, I’m excited and intrigued but apprehensive. Obviously a new format for them so it could be hit or miss (I guess they never miss huh)

Doomsday and slimfenix182 like this.
  8. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'm very excited for it.

9. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Lol yeah they had to shoot that much for the different paths you can go. Sure it's just a regular movie length if you only want to give it the one go.

It's about the same amount of time as a regular Black Mirror season though, I don't know why I wouldn't explore the other paths unless I just don't like how it starts before the veering off happens.

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I’m interested in the idea, but this isn’t actually a stand-in for the entire season, is it? I do hope we get some regular episodes soon.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm interested but not overly excited.

12. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I will only watch one path because I will obviously choose the correct path and thus win the show.

13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Does anyone from the UK feel this programme went too American? It might just be me but I love the first two series that were on Channel 4 (some of the best tv ever) but everything else has been hit or miss to the point where I still haven’t finished the last series.

Intrigued by this latest development. Not sure if it will work but an innovative decision that draws me back in.

14. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

The first season has my favourite episode but I adore all four seasons.

15. irthesteve

All seasons have had great episodes and bad ones

TEGCRocco and imthesheriff like this.
  16. San Junipero >>>

17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The consistency has def taken a nosedive since they moved to Netflix but I think that has more to do with the fact that they only made 7 episodes in 5 years and then had to make 12 in 2.

riotspray, awakeohsleeper and mad like this.
  18. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Second season has one of my favorite episodes (Be Right Back) but also the only episode I would consider to be absolutely terrible (Waldo)

slimfenix182 likes this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hmmm I disagree I think the Netflix seasons are just as consistent. I mean San Junipero, USS, and Black Museum are probably my fav eps of the series.

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Plus Hated in the Nation never gets enough love

BradBradley likes this.
  21. irthesteve

So I wonder if we're getting the episode on NYE. Even for Netflix, this is petty pretty late for there to be no official announcement

22. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

The leaked date was for this Friday, and since Netflix drops most releases on Friday's it makes sense for it to drop then. It was probably supposed to be a surprise but everything leaked

23. from: skulls

Regular

confirmed

24. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Excited. Will definitely watch. I'm thrilled they're doing something new and attempting to make the viewing experience more interactive.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  25. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Gonna finally watch Black Mirror when I get back home from my trip. I’ve only seen the very first one.