Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Lightning (CW) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 29, 2017.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

"Hey hey, real quick. Before you knock me out, uh, you think I can get a pic? And can you make sure you light up."

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Davjs and Colby Searcy like this.
  2. hahaha watching this week's Flash on cwtv.com and the preview for next week's Black Lightning spoils this week's for me.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. RTJ! Good episode. I like the idea of a father/daughter crime-fighting team. Was surprised they killed off Jill Scott so soon. She's been great.

4. Thunder suit is dope. Low key, I've been enjoying this show more than the Arrowverse shows this season, except for maybe Legends.

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah Legends is my favorite right now. BL is ahead of the rest for sure

6. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I fell behind on Legends and couldn't catch up on the CW app, but my favorite has been The Flash. I love the non-speedster villain of the season, it's been funnier and the whole cast is working great. I really dig Black Lightning too, but it's still only showing me potential.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. What exactly happened to the meta pods? Did they turn into butterfrees?

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I started this last week and I'm enjoying it way more than any recent season of the other CW DC shows

9. Overall great debut season. The 13 ep length helped a lot.

10. Davjs

Trusted

Finally started this. Like all CW DC shows, season 1 is really good.

Anyone watching Season 2? Does it dip in quality?

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Season 2 starts on the 9th

12. Davjs

Trusted

Oh dang, for some reason I thought this show started a while ago. I guess it's only been a year.

I'll just find out with everyone else I suppose :-)

ghostedaway likes this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

3 eps away from the end and I don't know where they are going with this, but Lala coming back from the dead and talking to the people he's killed is a weird turn of events haha.

14. Good season premiere. I feel like this show moves quickly, which I appreciate. I liked the fight with Thunder taking down all those guys. Nice to see another show besides Arrow go for the cool practical (mostly) fight scenes.

Davjs likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ending after the upcoming season.

16. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

No surprising. So basically it'll be The Flash, Legends and maybe Batwoman next fall?

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Stargirl is still going right? Also aren't the canaries getting a spin off series?

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. Colby Searcy

Forgot about both of those. Need to watch Stargirl

19. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I’d assumed the Canaries spin-off was dead. They’ll have the new Lois and Clark show as well. Plus they’re developing a Wonder Girl series. Haven’t seen anything but curious to know if this is a cancellation or if the creators opted to end it. Feels like a rough moment to cancel it

20. Colby Searcy

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum