Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Foxxes - reiði (March 16, 2018) Album • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Dec 8, 2017.

1. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I've been very impatiently waiting for new music from GoY. Unfortunately, it's been pretty much radio silence since COVID started. I think they're a band that could really benefit from touring in support of the new album, so I'm not expecting anything until 2021 :(

Gang of Youths new album – Deepest Sighs - Gang of Youths

contra11mundum likes this.
  2. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

azzy01 likes this.
  3. azzy01

Regular

Didnt expect their first single back to be a sprawling 8 and a half minute epic. Loving the sound of this and really makes me wonder what direction they'll be heading in for the new album.

4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

The way they phrased the tweet they teased this with makes it sound like a one off

5. contra11mundum

I thought the same thing. But they’ve also completely rebranded their social media with this so it feels like they’re leading to something.

6. azzy01

Regular

I know they recorded a new LP earlier this year with a new lineup. Stoked for this song whether or not it's not on the new LP

7. The email they sent out for this thing is titled 'BF3' so if that's not an indicator it's on there I don't know what is.

azzy01 likes this.
  8. azzy01

Regular

Also, I'm not sure if it was mentioned here before but their singer Mark, has a couple new EPs under the name 'sunflower'. Def check those out

contra11mundum and Carrow like this.
  9. Self-titled third album out Friday October 30th!

10. contra11mundum

Wow this new song is outstanding

11. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

I can't find the LP pre-order.
    Sometimes I feel internet illiterate

12. New song is cool! I feel like it’s something I’d like more in the context of an album, but still really digging the direction

Leftandleaving likes this.
  13. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Transient_Hymn likes this.
  14. Gooddayz

always and forever

Loved Badlands. Initially thought Swim was kinda boring, but it's already growing on me. Pretty chill

15. Kmil

Trusted

I love the new track ordered the LP.