Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Foxxes - reiði (March 16, 2018) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I love that song

teebs41 likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

5. Their last album or what? I hadn’t heard of the band til today.

6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea their last album ha.. I actually wouldn’t expect you to like this

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. Gasp! I like all sorts of stuff! Haha

8. Leftandleaving

9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh I know that!! I meant more of some oftje bands these guys get compared to i don’t recall you posting a ton about

10. Gooddayz

always and forever

Uhhhh this is literally amazing. I just finished my second listen and I'm floored. The album gets better and better as it goes. The Big Wild hit me so hard and then it just didn't stop.

unbornwhiskey and teebs41 like this.
  11. softanimal

It's my mum's dodge caravan

So hyped to see this get so much traction here and even a review, my first impressions of this were good but it’s only got better over the past few days, convinced this will be AOTY or a huge contender for me.

Also totally recommend anyone liking this to check out their debut, a bit heavy on the Manchester Orchestra love but River/Pines/Whatever Lets You Cope are all awesome too! Hyped to see them again in April, hope you US guys get a tour too as can see them getting huge in the scene there! They are a huge step up live too, one of the few bands that have basically left me speechless.

unbornwhiskey and teebs41 like this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

This is really good, never even heard of them until now. Great album to listen to if you have a stomchache IMO

13. Leftandleaving

Yeah this was a huge grower for me. I was initially kinda disappointed that it was less heavy than INW but I’ve grown to really love the more restrained tracks a lot

14. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Am i losing it is growing on me. Every other song I love a ton. Great album.

Really happy with this follow up, I think this band will really take off from this

15. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I think this is way better than the debut. I’ve only listened to that a handful of times but it all kind of runs together to me.

16. Yeah my biggest problem with INW was how much it ran together at times. The best parts/songs were truly knockouts but a lot of the rest felt like just lesser versions of the same thing. This one really shows they’re not just a one trick pony, it’s way more diverse. I personally feel like both records could use a few more hooks scattered throughout but I get that they’re just not really that type of band.

17. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

They are fast becoming one of my favorite up and coming bands.

js977 and teebs41 like this.
  18. Gooddayz

always and forever

On my first run through I thought Take Me Home was the closer.

teebs41 likes this.
  19. Breathe as an opener is so damn good. Really cool way to introduce the record, on any other album in this genre it would been a mid-album slow burn

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  20. Colin Your Enthusiasm

This album is so damn good. Can't get enough.

teebs41 likes this.
  21. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I think the highs on I’m Not Well are higher than the highs on here, but not by much and I think this album as a whole is better.

That opinion could also change as I have more time with this.

Regardless I can’t stop listening to this. So good.

22. Colin Your Enthusiasm

teebs41 likes this.
  23. Colin Your Enthusiasm

teebs41 likes this.
  24. austingordon

your local curmudgeon

LOVE this fucking record. Still haven't quite gotten into a couple songs, "Am I Losing It" and "Float On", but "Oh, It Had to Be You", "Breathe", and "Take Me Home" are absolute fucking showstoppers. This band has become one of my favorites in the last couple years, too. Also, can we talk about the Ryan Adams influence on a couple of these songs? I'm here for it, haha.

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I havn't had a chance to listen to this as much as I wanted. still one of my favorites of the year already!