Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Black Foxxes - I'm Not Well (August 19, 2016) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by softanimal, May 23, 2016.

1. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

it's not an outlier in the sense that most of the new songs are v propulsive and extremely catchy at the same time. there are some harder jams though. first song'll take your head off imo

2. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

but just: it sounds great, lotta cool new textures, and the songwriting has been upgraded all around

3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel like it’s one of those songs that could work better on an album rather than a standalone. It’s also really short in and out type song.

4. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Just saw the video for SÆLA, and holy hell this sounds great. Totally different production than the last album of course, but I can dig it.

5. Sæla isn't really exciting me all that much right now but I'm sure it'll grow on me

6. what

Regular

Only listened to Sæla once but I like it. How are people pronouncing the album title?

7. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Reithi, I guess, if we're going by the phonetic alfabet? No idea what it means though. I know there's a moth that's called something with reithi. Or maybe they just like using Icelandic and Skandinavian letters.

8. what

Regular

I read somewhere that it’s Icelandic for anger

morken likes this.
  9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

single doesn't excite but too much but this album is really anticipated for me, the last one was in my top 5 last year

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

made the album thread

trevorshmevor and JBoch like this.