Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Birds Of Prey And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Cathy Yan, February 7, 2020) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jan 28, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Birds of Prey, directed by Cathy Yan (Dead Pigs) from a script by Christina Hodson(Bumblebee), also stars Chris Messina as Victor Zsasz, Ewan McGregor as Black Mask, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Huntress, Jurnee Smollett-Bell as Black Canary, Ella Jay Bascoas Cassandra Cain, and Rosie Perez as Renee Montoya.

thedrudo likes this.
  2. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

LOVE IT. Can't wait for this one.

3. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

More anticipated than Wonder Woman 1984 or The Batman. More anticipated than probably any comic book movie in the works outside of the Spider-Verse spinoffs & Eternals. Should be a ton of fun.

4. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

It's honestly mine too. Of any comic movie.

5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

6. Davjs

Trusted

That full title is not the best, but I assume they need to put Harley's name in the title to help sell it I guess.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

cool

airik625 likes this.
  8. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Teaser has been classified. It’s 40 seconds.

9. Tim

We're a week away from being only five months away. It'll be nice having an official look that's more than 15 seconds of quick character designs, but I've gotta believe we're close to having an actual full trailer, right? Like, surely they'll put something longer than 40 seconds before Joker.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and thedrudo like this.
  10. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I would freaking hope.... I got way excited. Then saw 40 seconds and that excitement nosedived.

11. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I am super intrigued to see how Black Mask plays out considering some of the rumors I have read.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

40 seconds before It and longer before Joker makes some sense

13. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

14. Tim

The leaked stills look cool.

On that note, apparently Matthew Libatique did the cinematography. Word. Good choice for a smaller budget comic book movie.

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They all look bad ass

16. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

*Russian version

Tim likes this.
  17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

bad ass

18. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Lookin sweet

19. michael_gatto

Trusted

Can't be worse than Suicide Squad. Hope Margot Robbie gets some better material to work with here. Cast is sweet, will watch anything with Ewan.

20. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah this is definitely a Harley Quinn solo movie featuring Huntress and Black Canary

22. When are WB going to officially drop the teaser? Closer to Joker? Feel like they should just drop it now since it's been leaked everywhere.

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

It was supposed to just be theatrical before It I think, probably a trailer before Joker

24. Ahh ok before IT makes sense. Forgot that was WB too.

25. Anthony_ Sep 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 6, 2019)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The opening of the teaser references IT, it's definitely going to be out this weekend.