Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billy Talent Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billy Talent will release Crisis of Faith on January 21st. Today they’ve shared the new song “End of Me” featuring Rivers Cuomo, and pre-orders are now up.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. TDenverFan

Regular

I like the song a lot, but kinda bummed it's only a 10 song album when Forgiveness 1+11, Reckless Paradise, and I Beg to Differ have all been out for a while.

3. Rawrz

Regular

Should do Billy Talent IV

4. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Just preordered, can’t wait

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

VERY excited about this. Digging the album art. I've enjoyed the songs released and haven't burned them out yet. Their last album still holds up well too.

6. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

that was a well executed track!

7. prattsy

Regular

Don't like that new song but the other two I've heard are excellent

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

haha wow its funny. When Billy Talent is singing, i'm like "eh"...i dont think it works. But when River sings, i think it sounds great. Works as a Weezer song.... not so much as a billy talent song

stars143, SuNDaYSTaR and prattsy like this.