Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (March 29, 2019) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jan 29, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

she wrote it when she was 16 which doesn't excuse it per se but it's not like she's an adult in her 40s with kids like Travis

Carrow, Zilla, Contender and 2 others like this.
  2. Philll

Trusted

Yeah i mean to be fair I've never met a teenager in real life who I would consider to have an appropriate attitude towards the guy.

Zilla and ChiliTacos like this.
  3. idk, it's not like the massive side-eye I'd give anyone who defends/continues to work with Woody Allen.

I haven't been super into every song I've listened to, but Bury a Friend has been stuck in my head for the past couple days. If the rest of her album is along this vein, I think I'd be really into it.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

5. I made a thing. It loops.

[​IMG]

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Not sure how many venues are upgrading, but the Toronto date just got moved from Echo Beach to Budweiser Stage due to ticket sale anticipation. 5,000 to 16,000 cap jump is CRAZY considering tickets aren't even on sale yet. Talk about hype

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm scared for her Coachella set, it's going to be so extremely packed

8. midnightxtaylor

Regular

The Portland show was originally announced as Theater of the Clouds, but more people signed up for the verified presale than the capacity of the venue, so they moved it to first two levels of Moda Center. Nearly all of those tickets sold during the presale, so for the onsale today they're opening the third level... WHAT. I have never seen anything like this in the more than five years working here.

SincerelyEmma likes this.
  9. SincerelyEmma

My little cousins are obsessed with her and we had like ten different members of our family sign up for presale codes to try to get tickets and only one of us actually got a code and everybody else got "waitlisted" except I guess they sold out immediately so no one ever came off the waitlist. I had no idea she was so popular but I get the impression her fanbase is super young.

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

One presale and five hours of being open to the public, the entire tour is sold out. Holy

11. username

hey you lil piss baby

That is absolutely insane

12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That really is crazy how big she’s blown up in such a short amount of time. I couldn’t even fathom having that much fame at 17.

13. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Insane it sold out so quick.

14. lol same

jkauf, Omni, Zilla and 1 other person like this.
  15. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

also same. she's huge at my school so I figured I'd check her out and I definitely get early Lorde vibes, which is never a bad thing

16. Omni

Regular

Bury a Friend is incredible

Kuri44 and mescalineeyes like this.
  17. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

This is heartbreaking. Brilliant interview format and editing.

awakeohsleeper, Zilla and Kuri44 like this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Contender and Kuri44 like this.
  19. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Never heard of her and stumbled into here, but holy shit this song and video are incredible — song of the year so far. Love the album cover too. Can’t wait to hear this.

Omni and Kuri44 like this.
  20. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Seriously, I think I need to somehow see her when she comes here — looks like that’d be pricey, though.

21. username

hey you lil piss baby

Something about Dave Grohl calling Billie Eilish rock reads like old man who can't admit he likes pop

22. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That wouldn't surprise me. I don't think he's tapped into pop music. He likely heard of her because his daughter loves her.

23. irthesteve

Haha I kinda felt the same way. I think it's a similar mindset to rock radio playing Lorde, but being scared to admit that she does make pop music.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

He called everything besides Lorde " stripper pop " so probably

25. irthesteve