Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (March 29, 2019) Album • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jan 29, 2019.

1. This is SO good

2. honestly not really a fan of her but this song is some heat

3. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I wish the beat switch came in a little sooner but once it does it is pretty fire

irthesteve and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. It's like Amy Winehouse meets the lo-fi hip-hop channel.

5. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Fantastic song

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

She is going to take over the world

7. Going to? Hehe she already has

8. btr

Trusted Supporter

Until Finneas leaves ;) haha but yes you’re right. Stadiums next

9. Lucas27

Trusted

This is incredible. It's crazy to hear something with this much restraint from basically the biggest pop star on the planet right now. Then again, I could say the same about Folklore.

irthesteve likes this.
  10. Mary V Jul 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 30, 2020)
    Anticipating how much she’ll grow as an artist is so exciting. It’s already such a delight to follow her career

Crisp X, ItsAndrew, Lucas27 and 5 others like this.
  11. PauLo

43% Burnt

She was doing stadiums last year tbf. She's the biggest pop star on the planet at this point.

12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This song didn’t do it for me :(

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. btr

Trusted Supporter

US football stadiums? I only recall arenas/amphitheaters

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah she hasn’t done football stadiums just yet but I imagine she will in the future. Her show here at the United Center in Chicago that was supposed to happen back in March sold out in mere seconds, so I have no doubt she could probably sell out a football arena well.

btr likes this.
  15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

she played arenas but she would sell out multiple nights in cities within seconds and tickets would be on stubhub for $300 nosebleeds

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I love this. Also got me to revisit the last couple and they clicked a lot better than they did before

17. Philll

Trusted

This is really nice, feels like there's some real growth to her vocals on show.

Also, are those last couple of lines a hint that she's going away for a little while? Wasn't listening that closely to the lyrics up to that point.

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

Makes me appreciate the $80 pit tickets I got during presale last year in Toronto during the Denzel Curry amphitheater run

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I do admit this is my own issue with the song, the first minute and a half are nice enough but there isn't much to grab onto

20. Anne

I enjoy the new track a lot, and it certainly is a grower, unlike most of her songs, which were all instantaneous, exception for "bury a friend". Really excited to hear of any future projects as well.

21. PauLo

43% Burnt

Finally getting round to listening to My Future and isn’t it just lovely. Now to finally listen to No Time To Die.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Slangster likes this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious