Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (March 29, 2019) Album • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jan 29, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Love how Finneas is all strapped to the bed but Billie doesn't seem to give a fuck haha. At least I'm assuming that's what those shoulder straps are.

Also idk what guitar that is but I want it.

4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Duh

6. irthesteve

congrats lil bill

7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It's crazy how two of the weirder songs to come out this year have topped the charts.

8. username

hey you lil piss baby

Congratulations to William Eyelash

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I know right, goodbye gay black cowboy hello 17 year old girl who wants to fuck your dad

Chase and Zilla like this.
  10. irthesteve

it's the benefit of streams and youtube and other weird things counting for the charts as opposed to traditional sales and radio

11. Billie Joe Eyelash

12. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Billy Ei the Science Bad Guy, duh

13. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

True. But I’ve heard both alot on Top 40 stations, along with Lizzo, all of which I expected to do well on streaming, but not traditional radio.

14. irthesteve

also a good point

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve heard Bad Guy on the radio a few times and they never play the beat switch. Makes sense I guess but always feels weird

16. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s a bummer, it’s the best part!

y2jayjk likes this.
  17. irthesteve

18. simonthebutler

Regular

Caught Billie at Leeds festival yesterday and it was insane. She got moved from one of the side tents to the main stage due to demand and it was easily one of the biggest crowds I have ever seen for any act in almost twenty years of going to music festivals. It wasn't even people just there, every single person was singing along to every song. If she can get a new album out next summer there is no reason why she won't be headlining next year.

19. simonthebutler

Regular

Contender likes this.
  20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

It was this way at Coachella too. I’ve been there 4 times and other than Beyoncé that was the biggest crowd I’ve ever been in

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it hit me during her show in Toronto this summer that I will never have pit tickets for her again so enjoy being this close now. Loudest show I've ever been to

22. Philll

Trusted

I know this thought has been expressed a lot, but imagine being 17 and being able to do that.

23. irthesteve

yeah the Coachella set was large

24. simonthebutler

Regular

I know, I had the realisation watching her yesterday that she wasn't even born the first time I went to Leeds festival (2001)

Philll likes this.
  25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That crowd is insane.