Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (March 29, 2019) Album • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jan 29, 2019.

1. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

The single art is amazing. The song maybe less so

2. a lack of color

Regular

Single art is hilarious

3. a lack of color

Regular

Bieber's verse is horrendous

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

what is he talking about not getting political, also apparently he says keep you full of thrills I thought it was give your mother thrills type and he was still going with the fuck your dad vibe of the original

5. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Yeah not a fan of this at all, single art is the best part by far. Even if I didn’t think he was a shithead it didn’t feel like he quite fit in to the song or really tried to at all

6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That feature is 100% subtraction by addition.

7. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I definitely never listened to the original and thought "hey this could use some Bieber" lol never listening to this version

8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Justin Bieber sucks lately but this slaps, I'm a fan.

9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Good thing about remixes like this is that I can just pretend it doesn’t exist

Mary V, Zilla and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  10. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I've had this same thought except not necessarily about music but rather just life in general.

PauLo likes this.
  11. At the LA show. Feel like I'm in the minority age group, most people here are either teenagers or their parents haha

JRGComedy and irthesteve like this.
  12. GBlades

Trusted

That song had a particular vibe and feel going for it that Bieber neither fitted nor bettered.

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

this actually doesn't suck surprisingly. I truly believe that if this was anyone other than Bieber, more people would dig it. Could definitely do without the ad-libs though

14. Dog with a Blog

I don’t think it’s bad but it doesn’t add anything to the song. If anything, I wish he had more to do.

15. xkaylinh Jul 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2019)
    The live version she did of Watch&Burn was seamless, except for when she had some girl in the pit do the rap verse haha. Background dancer choreo for it was also great. Loved the creepy stuff they had on the screen. Except for the spiders during You Should See Me in a Crown, ew. The suspended bed is so cool.

Oh, forgot to mention, she'd sprained her ankle, so she had a boot on, but still got around the stage like it was nothing. She called out Denzel Curry for dropping out of the LA shows after... spraining his ankle.

16. irthesteve

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  17. PauLo

43% Burnt

Oh god no. Kill it with fire.

18. irthesteve

I said the same thing in the Kacey thread, but the cover is so piss poor boring. It's not even crazy or upbeat, it's a simple straightforward acoustic-ish cover and just isn't good

19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This album is still my favorite of the year. Absolutely love it.

macbethfan likes this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

22. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

The "what if ____era Blink wrote...." has become a meme of its own, but this actually pretty spot on

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I still maintain it sounds more like "Anatomy" era Relient K more than anything lol

24. irthesteve

I couldn't get past the chorus of the fake blink, just doesn't work with the chorus

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen Aug 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 11, 2019)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I just discovered this and oh my god

nohandstoholdonto likes this.