Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (March 29, 2019) Album • Page 10

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Dog with a Blog

Lol I just realized that that’s ilomilo like the video game. That’s awesome. Fucking love that game. Kinda makes sense. It sorta gives off a similar vibe to the score of that game.

2. I didn't know about it until I looked up how to play the song. Just the fact that one of Billie's songs was inspired by a video game makes me love the song (and her) even more.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

sean_rugy likes this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

I guess a ballad type song is almost a requirement on a pop album but When the party’s over is one of few tracks I find myself skipping. I love the production on it, parts even remind me of James Blake, but I’m not into the track itself.

Bad Guy is probably one of my favorite songs of the year tho

mescalineeyes likes this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I've heard Bad Guy, You Should See Me in a Crown, and Bury a Friend on the radio.

Can't remember the last time someone had three singles simultaneously permeate the airwaves

sean_rugy and Dog with a Blog like this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

Album fuckin bops

7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Ariana Grande also had three this year didn’t she?

Contender and JRGComedy like this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Bury a Friend genuinely might be the weirdest huge hit pop song ever unless I'm blanking on something

9. a lack of color

Regular

I hear Breathin, Thank U Next, Break Up With Your Girlfriend, and 7 Rings all the time. So I'd say right now she has 4.

JamesMichael and JRGComedy like this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

11. Dog with a Blog

Zilla and Lucas27 like this.
  12. my fav yt musician did a cover

13. Dog with a Blog

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
    ZooZooChaCha and arewhyayein like this.
  15. Dog with a Blog

This is amazing

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  16. PauLo

43% Burnt

Soulja boy is a nasty piece of shit, fuck listening to anything remotely related to him.

amorningofsleep likes this.
  17. Okay finally listening to this after loving the song ‘bad guy’. We’ll see how I feel about it all together but I’m digging it so far.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  18. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

"Bad Guy" and "Bury and Friend" are still the only tracks I can get into on this.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

20. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Portland just opened like 14 additional sections of the arena at noon, and 40 minutes later there's only a few tickets left, while there are now hundreds available on Stubhub. Fucking scalpers.

21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Hearing this for the first time and it's very good. Reminds me of a mainstream Cocorosie, which rules. Big fan so far.

22. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This is one of my biggest takeaways from listening to the whole album. I'm pretty unplugged from typical hit pop songs these days, but this song and others on here are extremely not what I picture when someone talks about pop music, so hopefully this helps leading things down weirder and weirder paths.

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I asked two of my friends' if they've listened to her yet and they both said that she's each of their daughters' favorite right now. They're both under 10 years old, haha

Don't care, I love it!

irthesteve likes this.
  24. Wow, imagine the pressure of being a role model at 17. She seems super real about everything, though.