Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (July 30, 2021) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Apr 26, 2021.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

she sounds really good on the new one but it's a bit sparse for me

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

MegT585 and BigMouth like this.
  5. MegT585

Trusted

6. irthesteve

7. irthesteve

Hollywood Bowl had a welcome back show tonight for the LA Philharmonic and she showed up, it's livestreaming right now

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

TOUR DATES ARE UP

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

10. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Wonder why there’s no STL date. When I got my tickets cancelled for the last tour we got a message saying we’d get a presale code for the next STL date, figured it’d be on this tour.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Hope the presale from having tickets last time makes it possible to get tickets cus wow one night at United Center is not going to cut it, and the routing does not really leave room for a 2nd night

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Sure it does. She could totally play March 13 at the UC.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya I guess you're right, it just makes kind of a long stretch of shows in a row.

14. Hope I can score a couple tickets! Is this her first arena tour? Crazy how huge she's gotten in (what feels like) no time.

15. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Pretty sure this is like her third arena tour lmao absolutely wild

16. Really? The last two times she played here in Utah (2018 and 2019) were at 4,500 capacity venues, and the Vivint Arena she's playing at this tour is 18,000.

17. stars143

Trusted

Going to try for the presale, but I have a feeling these are going to go quick...

18. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

I thought the first tour for WWAFAWDWG was arenas, and I guess the second tour didn’t actually happen but that was also arenas

Edit: Ope never mind, that first tour was venues. So this is the first actual arena tour

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Last time she played Chicago, it was original a 5k cap venue, then they added a matinee show at the same venue, then they combined both shows and moved it to the arena that this one is at.

On the tour that got cancelled, I paid $50 each for a pair of nosebleeds. Same venue this time, but expecting it to be like $100 each for those same tickets

20. yeah, looks like she played arenas on her last tour too in some places. thanks setlist.fm! haha

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Definitely going to try for a Chicago ticket.

22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone else think she’s big enough to fill football stadiums?

23. MegT585

Trusted

Gonna definitely hit up Buffalo if I can get tickets! I literally have no idea what to expect in terms of pricing tho?

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  24. chris-wrecker

Trusted

I'm wondering if stadiums are even going to be full capacity yet.

25. irthesteve

It's gonna be so expensive