Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Billie Eilish Documentary Film Coming in February

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billie Eilish has announced a new documentary coming in February of 2021. The full press release is below.

Apple and Billie Eilish today announced that the highly anticipated documentary feature film, “Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Blurry," directed by award-winning filmmaker R.J. Cutler (“Belushi,” “The September Issue,” “The War Room”), will premiere in theaters and on Apple TV+ in February 2021. The documentary is from Apple Original Films, in association with Interscope Films, Darkroom, This Machine and Lighthouse Management & Media.

Darkroom/Interscope Records artist Billie Eilish released her groundbreaking debut album “WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?” in 2019 and won Best New Artist, Album of the Year,Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album at this year’s 62nd Grammy® Awards in January, followed by her rousing performance of The Beatles’ ‘Yesterday’ at the 92nd Oscars®. This year also saw 18-year-old Eilish release her internationally hailed official James Bond theme song "No Time To Die," for the forthcoming MGM/Eon Productions James Bond Motion Picture.
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. thecobrakais

Regular

[​IMG]

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

What don’t you get? She’s one of the biggest musicians in the world right now and a documentary is being made about her life because...it can be.

4. Looking forward to it

5. thecobrakais

Regular

i don't get why she's such a big deal. just because the general population likes her doesn't mean she's good.

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

But...she is good. The album deserved much of the praise it got. The reason she’s so popular is because she is good in a lot of people’s eyes. The reason she is so popular and a lot of people like her is because she is very talented and has a good voice.

It’s okay if you don’t like her voice, but to just comment “I don’t get it” comes across as “old man yells at cloud”.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. thecobrakais

Regular

i am an old man. one day, you'll understand. lol

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Age has nothing to do with it. I know older people who enjoy her music and find her very talented, including people on this very website. You don’t like her music and that’s fine, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t incredibly talented and deserving of her success.

9. thecobrakais

Regular

[​IMG]