Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bill and Ted Face The Music (August 21, 2020) Movie • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Morrissey

Trusted

Bogus Journey was interesting, but the first was considerably better. The historical figures were more fun to see out of their element than the riffs on science fiction and The Seventh Seal.

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This was great, felt right in line with the first two in its awesome cheesiness. Liked the idea of gathering the historical music figures a lot, especially because we got Cudi in this lol

Alex Winter seemed like he was so happy that this was happening the whole movie

3. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Honestly the mall sequence in Excellent Adventure is still god tier

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Is this the 2020 film with the most wholesome leading stars?

solxace, Serh, David Parke and 3 others like this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Woah

6. Morrissey

Trusted

The way the robot says mistakes were made is incredibly funny.

7. Anthony Carrigan absolutely crushes on Barry as NoHo Hank, if you haven't seen it. Everyone's performances are stellar on that show.

8. Can't think of a group that would appreciate the new trailer we made for Jimmy Eat Pod more than the folks following this thread.

Basically we HAD a trailer for the show that was all over the place and 45 minutes long (it's a long show as it is.) For episode 75, we decided to streamline it. We end every show with "Be excellent to each other... and party on, dudes!" so when I sat down to write the new trailer out, I thought this would be a fun way to get that point across. It's now less than 4 minutes and completely based on Bill and Ted dialog. Enjoy!

000 – David and Justin’s Excellent Adventure — Jimmy Eat Pod — Overcast

JamesMichael and bradsonemanband like this.
  9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

hulu 7/2

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

now on hulu

11. Rewatched this today and it's so unbelievably wholesome and heartfelt and joyful. I don't know how else to describe it lol. Perhaps the only decades-late sequel that actually captures the bizarre energy of its original films. Just so genuinely fun and funny.

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Now I gotta rewatch this

Aaron Mook and JamesMichael like this.
  13. Dennis McCoy (the robot) becoming self-aware and trying to pal around with them in Hell after killing them and their families absolutely kills me lol

14. Please God, if you never give us another good thing, just give us Billie and Thea's Excellent Adventure

bradsonemanband and Ferrari333SP like this.
  15. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I wouldnt like that honestly. I thought their two characters were kinda lame and Ive been a B&T fan for 30+ years

16. As someone who watched the movie last night, I disagree! I think Bill and Ted's story is pretty much complete, but this film sets Billie and Thea up perfectly for their own adventure.

17. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I can see and understand why you think that, I just didn't enjoy the characters enough to want to see a movie with just them

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  19. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

NJPunkMusic and bradsonemanband like this.
  20. Love this movie but kind of feel like you are tempting fate by writing another sequel to an already shockingly well-received legacy sequel

21. If everyone on board loves it, then I'll take it.

Aaron Mook and Ferrari333SP like this.
  22. He didn't acknowledge this in that interview, but a modern Bill & Ted video game could be really interesting. If it was along the same lines as the first movie, but have them travel to more places/times in history on top of the greatest hits, I could see that being a lot of fun.

Zilla and JamesMichael like this.
  23. NJPunkMusic Jan 28, 2024
    (Last edited: Jan 28, 2024)
    NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I'll gladly take a B&T4, but I'm not interested in it continuing with their daughters. While the actresses played their roles fantastically in Face The Music, I don't want anyone but Bill and Ted to be the focus.

24. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Bill & Ded