Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Thief - Two Hands (Fall 2019) Album • Page 18

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by radiodead, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Woah

2. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I do not believe he listened to this, but that is still cool as hell

DaydreamNation and Jim like this.
  3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Can’t wait for the Trump tweet that UFOF is better

ItsAndrew, Cameron, Rowan5215 and 8 others like this.
  4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I always wondered how many people work on Obama's year end lists. must be a fun job lol

oncenowagain and gonz (Alex) like this.
  5. I have to say I'm really fucking disappointed Buck Meek is supporting Pinegrove on their European tour. Afforded this band a lot of goodwill over the years but that fucking sucks.

6. radiodead

Trusted

These two records are so fucking good still.

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

While I understand it is disappointing, it’s not really something you can criticize him over. In most people’s eyes, the situation has been resolved and the only people who know more information/that to not be true are people on this forum. Artists like Buck Meek aren’t spending their time on this forum or heavily researching who they are touring with aside from what is already widely known. Does it suck? Yes, but it’s not something you can fault Buck over considering the additional information is not known outside of this website.

Carrow likes this.
  8. Yeah I've just accepted people will support Evan and his band now. I've made my peace with him never experiencing consequences for what he did but I'm still disappointed in Buck. That's just me tho.

9. And he would be right for the first time as president lmao

10. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

After I posted here I realized this, so when I tweeted the joke I changed it to Bernie.

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

jpmalone4 likes this.
  12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

love this gd band

13. EarthShifts

Trusted

I have a 7 week old daughter who gets a little fussy near bedtime, so I have been putting on some music and dancing with her around her room a bit. She goes into a full trance when Big Thief comes on and calms right down. It is amazing.

coleslawed and mad like this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Infants really do love guitar driven music. It soothes them. I played a lot of progressive rock/metal when my son was fussy, and he really calmed down.

15. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Does she like "Rock and Sing?" That one kind of reminds me of a lullaby, even though the lyrics are a little dark-ish lol

16. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

17. I dunno I still don't feel great about that, despite the statement and the donation

18. EarthShifts

Trusted

Her favorites so far seem to be Cattails, Forgotten Eyes, and Open Desert.

jpmalone4 likes this.
  19. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

It's really difficult, and I don't feel great about it either, but it's hard to begrudge someone playing where they grew up. I would feel a lot better if they would just also play in Palestine, but you know

20. Yeah absolutely. It's not his fault he was born in Israel and it's a tough situation to be certain.

21. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Can artists play/tour in Palestine though? Is that possible?

22. Jake W

[​IMG]

Ithaca supporting them is the oddest/best combination ever lol

Cameron likes this.
  23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Aren’t they a metal band?

Jake W likes this.
  24. Jake W

Cameron likes this.