Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Little Lies (HBO) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 15, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The whole show could be Renata yelling in cars and I would be satisfied.

Maybevictor and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  2. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

During the preview for next week they have a shot where there are five birds and one dives head first in to the water. In case anybody wants to speculate that one of the ladies dies next week by drowning or crashing into the ocean. :eyeglass:

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

4. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Courtroom stuff was definitely the highlight.

I still don’t trust Corey even if I think it’ll end up just being a red herring

They might as drop that Renata plotline if they are only gonna give it 2 minutes a week. Her “fuck” tirade in the car was once again the highlight of the week.

“Tell us why you stayed” line seemed a little heavy handed / forced

5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

wait so last week ended with tess and what’s his name looking like they were propositioning ed for a throuple and this week she was just doing it to piss him off? are we to believe she just saw ed at the bar and went over to flirt to piss the husband off??

nevermind i don’t care that storyline sucks

OotyPa likes this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

this episode was great i am hyped for the finale

7. Nervous for what's going to happen, but I'm also excited for the finale. So much to resolve or address. The custody case, investigation around Perry's death, Renata's bankruptcy, Jane's relationship with that dude, Bonnie and her mom, Madline & Ed.

8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Who is gonna throttle Meryl Streep needs resolved too

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Garrett L. likes this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This was without a doubt my least favorite episode of the entire series, but I do have to commend them for accomplishing the impossible task of making me wish both Meryl Streep and Denis O’Hare would get off my screen.

Garrett L. likes this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Kinda feel like the bedroom scene was all the resolution we’re gonna get with madeline and ed, it was very “yeah theyll be OK in the end”. I dont know that i need or want any renatta resolve but its mostly because shes a bad MF and i know she will rise up from this.

Mostly into whether bonnies confession is gonna play a bigger role (my sopranos-obsessive thinks the hospital room is bugged but probably not) and how badly celeste is gonna burn meryl down. I feel like this whole show has been about celeste and this will be her big victory. We absolutely will find out about perrys brother and father next episode.

Its hard to see what this secret is all doing to them esp bonnie and at the same time hope they dont get caught and walk off slow mo into the sunset but all the mental torment theyve shown this season would seem so for nothing if they just got away scott free again.

phaynes12 likes this.
  12. Garrett

Is there gonna be a season three? Do we know yet?

Renata and Celeste starting a law firm together could produce some interesting material—especially if their first client is Bonnie on her murder trial.

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I am definitely curious to see if they will treat this as a season or series finale. Things seem way too messy to just tie everything up in 40-60 minutes.

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I haven’t seen any confirmation either way in regard to a 3rd season but my guess would be sunday’s episode is the series finale, and it is planned as such.

15. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I think that would be best and hope that is the case.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Oh my God

what did Mary Louise do with Perry's body

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

uhhhhhh

18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That better be a dream or they really will have lost the plot.

19. Garrett

Suddenly got really nervous as the credits started

20. Garrett

Nicole Kidman played that cross examine beautifully.

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This court scene is still absolutely bonkers as far as any shred of believability is concerned, but it’s making for a much better episode than last week because at least Mary Louise is on the receiving end.

Garrett L. likes this.
  22. phaynes12

mary louise is such a great character

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Well that was fine.

24. Garrett

This didn’t feel like a series finale at all to have been written as one.

25. phaynes12

bad episode of tv