Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 99

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. Kuri44

I think Tommy would’ve stayed if he didn’t include himself into the convo the other four were having about Cliff and Nicole deciding on voting Holly out.

2. Kuri44

Why is it always so hard for me to find clips/highlights of episodes. Their YT channel needs to step up their game

Also, if anyone has the clip of michie crying asking for his mom, please share

3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Cliff is a FOOL for thinking he’s safe lol.

4. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

what a fucking idiot lmao

Kuri44 and riotspray like this.
  5. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

So sad

riotspray likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Is Cliff the most naive person in the history of man? Yes. Yes he is.

Kuri44 and yung_ting like this.
  7. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

“I know he’s attached at the hip to a girl he claims to be in love with and I know I told him I wouldn’t take him but I’m certain he’s going to take me. I’m a cockroach.” - Cliff Hogg III

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Cliff and Nicole deserve to lose the game tbh

riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Cliff has shit for brains

I can't remember the last time my opinion on someone did a 180 so fast

riotspray and Jusscali like this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I can't believe how much of a disappointment Cliff became over the last two weeks

Jusscali likes this.
  11. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Cliff has literally lost his mind. I'm pretty sure his brain juices poured out his ears while he was sleeping. This is actually insane

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Jackson is so unstable

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Jackson is the comic book villain who's too smart for his own good, has the one humanizing trait of being a mommas boy, and knowing good from evil, but actively choosing evil. His edit has been ridiculous because they want a winner people will like, but at this point, I think most people want him to win because of how good at the game he ended up being. What a strange strange season this has been. The only person I don't want to win is Holly.

14. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I honestly didn't think there could be a worse moment for Cliff than what we saw earlier in the season when Christie overheard his entire gameplan in the boat room. These past two weeks have been so much worse. Awful decisions left and right, and then openly telling his entire gampelan to all of his opponents. Like wtf are you thinking?!

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I couldn't believe Cliff was so confident he was final three last night. How did Nicole keep a straight face when he said that?
    How could he believe Michie would pick him over Holly, especially when Cliff told him he would pick Nicole. The house has obviously broken him.

I'm excited to see an update from the jury house.

irthesteve and Groogz like this.
  16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The most insane part was telling Holly she could play...if she picked Cliff. Like, that’s literally no different than her throwing it.

Groogz, meggers, riotspray and 2 others like this.
  17. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Delusional.

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

omg the nick edit wow

irthesteve likes this.
  19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Who’d have thunk that Nick, outwardly thirsty towards anything with a pulse, would have a new showmance already?

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

LOL'ing at both times production asked about Bella, yikes

21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I forgot a jury segment would mean I would have to deal with Christie crying on my TV again

irthesteve and riotspray like this.
  22. MrAirplane

Trusted

loved the delayed reactions from Sis while they were watching the comps

kelseyleigh likes this.
  23. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

She really knows how to manifest those tears.

24. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Did Jess really say that the two of them were evicted because they're 'comp beasts'? I'm hoping I heard that wrong or I just didn't pick up on her sarcasm.

MrAirplane likes this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Jess was easily the most clueless person in the game until Cliff's last couple weeks.

yeahrightdude likes this.