Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 98

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Either way it's pretty dumb of them to keep Holly over Tommy though. Because if Holly were to win HOH, there's a 100% chance that either Nicole or Cliff goes home. If Tommy stayed in the house, he would either have thrown the HOH like he said he would, or if he didn't uphold that promise and won HOH, one of the two (Cliff or Nicole) still would have been guaranteed a spot in the final 3 and there would still have been a chance that BOTH of them could have made it. As it is now, if one of them doesn't win HOH, one of them is going home.

2. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

This isn’t true tho. The final 4 hoh is just an immunity idol for the week. All the power is in the POV. Holly could win HOH but if cliff or Nicole win veto, Jackson goes home.

riotspray likes this.
  3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Was just going to say the same thing. The HOH for this week is probably the most important of the season just to secure safety, but also the least powerful by a wide margin because the nominees mean nothing before the veto competition.

riotspray likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. I'm one of the idiots that can never remember how it works once it gets towards the end.

5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Keeping Holly was the wrong move though I think. The entire season comes down to this competition. I do think that they have a better chance here than if they were up against Tommy, but they would’ve had everyone gunning for Jackson. Plus, there’s nothing they can taunt in the final 2 speeches. If Nicole pulled off evicting Holly, and then getting Jackson the next week, that would’ve been her main selling point to win the game. I think she would’ve beaten both Cliff and Tommy with that argument too. She doesn’t have that now.

6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Jackson’s claim was basically Tommy saying he knew he was staying and he wasn’t going to keep his word to Cliff and Nicole. He was able to back it all up because he had all of the details Tommy gave them. It just gave his lie legitimacy. What wasn’t shown was Jackson then telling Cliff and Nicole that Tommy was going to tell them something (his relationship with Christie) and shortly after Tommy did just that which just gave more credibility to Jackson’s lie. The whole thing was very well thought out and I think we’ll see more of it on Sunday. This is going to be a move remembered for years to come. It was honestly masterclass

Groogz and riotspray like this.
  7. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Ah ok, this definitely clears things up a lot more for me. Thanks!

Also, the part with Jackson listening in on the the group conversation reminded me so much of Christie listening to Cliff spill all of his secrets in the boat room earlier this season. And if anyone watches The Challenge, there was an another scene that played out much like that on this week's episode.

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

so Jackson tipped Cliff and Nicole off to Tommy's secret about Christie BEFORE he revealed it? The editing on last night's episode did not make it seem that way, but maybe it will be more clear on Sunday

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

He didn’t tell them what it was, just that Tommy was going to tell them something

riotspray likes this.
  10. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

:(

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Have there ever been any true fist fights in the house?

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Fucking dying at Jackson crying and saying “Where’s momma?”

Cliff fucked up like eight times this episode. Nicole saw right through Jackson but Cliff talked her out of it. And Holly can fuck off with this “Cliff and Nicole made me sell my soul to them” stuff.

riotspray likes this.
  13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Ultimately though I do think Cliff was right when he says that Tommy was better for Nicole’s game, but Holly/Jackson was better for his. I see very few ways that Cliff would get to final 2 if Tommy had stayed.

14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I hate that Cliff is why Nicole finally decided the way she did, he was wrong and she shouldn't have breech swayed into it

15. irthesteve

Yeah whatshisface brother of Russell Hantz got kicked out for it, someone else in a really early season too, something about a knife.

riotspray likes this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Has Cliff been a fucking idiot this whole time and I'm just now noticing or is it a recent thing?

kelseyleigh and irthesteve like this.
  17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Cliff's biggest downfall more than anything is him failing to realize that he's drawing dead with everyone. The only chance he has is Nicole winning out, which is simply unlikely. He should've taken the shot at Jackson the second he started to explode.

He also fails to recognize that there is no more working with Jackson and Holly. Its Final 4. Its 2v2. He literally can't count to 4

kelseyleigh, Kuri44 and riotspray like this.
  18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Gotta continue saying though, Jackson is really good at this and has become one of the all time great villains.

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Also, I don't think Cliff has played a bad overall game. I think most of his game has actually been excellent, but he absolutely refused to adjust when he needed to. He's relied on the fact that he doesn't break deals, but those deals only go so far. His end game has been horrible, but I don't think his entire game has been.

Kuri44 and riotspray like this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If Jackson doesn't win the whole thing I will be SHOCKED

meggers likes this.
  21. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately. I'm sure there will be some bitter jury members.

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  22. irthesteve

There have been some truly shitty recent juries, anything can happen

kelseyleigh and quietwords like this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If I were a jury member, I'd give it to Jackson even if he pissed me off while in the house. He easily played the best game out of the 4 remaining.

meggers likes this.
  24. irthesteve

Yeah any sane jury member would award him the win if he is a final 2 member. But bitter juries are the fucking worst. I will never, ever, ever, ever get over Josh winning. Easily the single worst winner I have seen and it was all due to a bitter jury

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Where’s momma

kbeef2, irthesteve and Kuri44 like this.