Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 97

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

To be fair, if we’re talking about the same thing..this was a great play by Jackson. I don’t think they should fall for it, but this was a big time move.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

100%! Honestly that's my favorite way to play the game and I wish people would play that ruthless all the time. Unfortunately this is happening to the only nice people left in the house at the end of a boring season

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

gonna throw up watching this live

my god im anxious

4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

if jackson pulls this off and then goes on to win the game, this is the move that'll be remembered. honestly, this is tremendous and one of the best things i think ive ever seen

5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i also think jacksons story is incredibly believable

but it does paint tommy as an idiot

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Well he sure pulled it off.

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

That was a great move by Jackson and unfortunately I must stan

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

so basically jackson wins the game if either him or holly win pov this week. that said, pov is going to be mental and both jackson and holly have been really bad at mental comps while nicole and cliff have both been great at them

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Smart move by Jackson but if Cliff and Nicole weren’t completely worthless game players it would have blown up in his face immediately.

Fully cheering for Jackson because cliff has had multiple chances to take out one of the two biggest people in the house but he just did Jackson’s dirty work instead. I feel bad for Nicole but she’s not much better.

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Lol comp was over in less than 5 minutes, Nicole won!!

kbeef2 and yeahrightdude like this.
  11. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

im seeing a ton of people on reddit/twitter not understanding how the final pov works. everyone plays, and the person who's not on the block on thursday is the sole vote to evict.

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol cliff deserves to lose

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Sunday's gonna be crazy

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I still want Nicole to win but Jackson honestly deserves to win, that was a fucking brilliant move

15. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

What a DICK lol Tommy went hard at Holly and rightly so. You can't say you played the game with honor and then lie for ya manz. Bitch, please.

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, very real chance holly lost the game by not doing anything there. Especially because she did know

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm reading this thread like "what did Jackson do?" and now I feel like an idiot bc I totally passed out early last night and forgot there was a new ep on

18. Jusscali

Still want Clifford to win :/

riotspray likes this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Martin Short? or the big red dog?

20. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

The big red Hogg ;-)

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  21. Jusscali

lololololol

22. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

It was probably mentioned and I missed it (or maybe it's just super obvious) but the one thing I'm a little confused about with Michie's lie was how was it explained why Tommy would want to make this plan with Michie in the first place? I feel like in the position that Tommy was in, he would need to campaign/bargain with the people who had the voting power and that's what he actually did. But in Michie's scenario, Tommy is basically bargaining with the guy who has no control over who goes home (unless it was a split vote)? Basically why make a deal for the final three when you haven't even secured your spot in the final four? Again, it's probably super obvious and I'm just missing it, but I was hoping someone could clear things up for me. Thanks.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I think you're right about this. Or I'm dumb too (which is probably what it really is)

I think just by making a big scene and implicating Tommy, it just put doubt into Cliff and Nicole's heads even if there was no real logic to it. idk

25. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Yeah that could be all it was. And it definitely was the perfect time to do it then because of Tommy's recent reveal. I think without that it's much easier for Tommy to get Cliff and Nicole to trust him and understand he's the one being truthful. A lot harder when you just told them you've been holding in a huge secret the entire show!

riotspray and MrAirplane like this.