Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 96

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just to clarify my previous post, I just really wish (could still happen) that Holly wasn't so hurt by Michie and could instead flip this whole thing around and use it as a strategy to beating him in the game. She talked about how she didn't want to just ride his coat tails and wanted to "play her own game"

I just hate that she's right back in his arms the next day and if it were to come down to it, he'd easily vote her out.

2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Lol Julie hit the eject button on that Jess interview so fast

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Cliff is king, I hope he somehow wins. I always forget he was actually voted out already haha

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  4. irthesteve

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kbeef2 and yeahrightdude like this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I think this was my favorite episode of this show since I started watching halfway through S19

I literally love every event that happened

meggers and Groogz like this.
  6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

that was a great double eviction, though i actually agree with christie that she wasn't the right person to get out. DE's are the time to take out someone who wins comps and she took out the weakest of the bunch. Its nice to see Christie go, but I do feel like this is leading to a Jackson win

yeahrightdude and MrAirplane like this.
  7. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Agreed that the smarter play would be to get rid of Jackson there, but selfishly I'm sooooo glad Christie went home. At least if Jackson wins in the end, he'd actually deserve it because he's killed this game. Don't get me wrong, he's still the second worst person of the season behind Jack, but I probably would've hated a Christie win more because she not only sucks as a person but sucks in the game.

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Completely disagree about Christie being bad at the game. I think she was far and away th best player this season. She’s annoying, but getting yourself off the block and not evicted in the situations she did is real skill

yeahrightdude likes this.
  9. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Maybe I'm downplaying her gameplay a bit because I can't stand her so much, but I can't see how she's 'far and away the best player this season'. Literally half of the times she survived the block were a result of Tommy winning the veto. If he hadn't won those she would've been gone a long time ago. Her paranoia constantly got her in trouble and made her a target way before anyone was even looking in her direction. The only one I'll give her some credit for was when she was up against Analyse. Seemed like a sure thing she was going home that eviction and somehow an argument she started with Nick saved her. I'll still never fully understand the house's decision on that one to be honest.

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Cliff deserves to win the money so he can have a big ass party to renew his vows.

Jusscali, meggers and Groogz like this.
  11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Glad Christie is out and kind of hope Tommy wins HOH. I’d love to see what he does in the game now that Christie is gone.

irthesteve likes this.
  12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

This would be fantastic if we got to see footage and it included him and his wife dancing after all the practice we've seen.

Jusscali, irthesteve and riotspray like this.
  13. irthesteve

NEW POWER RANKINGS

Cliff > Michie (for gameplay, not personality) > Nicole > Tommy > Holly

yeahrightdude likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Has Cliff just been wearing the same Aggie's shirt for the last 70 days?

yeahrightdude and irthesteve like this.
  15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

They definitely all end up having certain pieces of clothing, usually shirts, that seem to be worn all the time. Maybe he brought a few of the same shirt?

I remember Zach always was in a Gators shirt.

16. irthesteve

Big Brother's favorite college

[​IMG]

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Seriously. Convincing the house to vote out Analyse, who would lose against everyone in final 2, was the most impressive game play to happen all season... aside from maybe the time Cliff rolled a perfect score to come back into the house lol

riotspray likes this.
  18. irthesteve

Christie was GREAT at certain aspects of the game but HORRIBLE at others. She turned herself into a huge target because of good gameplay and horrendous social game, which in turn... is a bad gameplay move

riotspray, Groogz and yeahrightdude like this.
  19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Telling the entire house that you have a diamond power of veto still makes me wince when I think about it

20. irthesteve

It's kinda amazing how ZERO powers or advantages or really anything special helped anyone this year ha. Other than Cliff coming back of course.

kelseyleigh and yeahrightdude like this.
  21. riotspray Sep 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 11, 2019)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I always forget how it works when it gets to the final 3-4. Wouldn't it make more sense for Michie and Holly to try to get out Cliff or Nicole this week and get Tommy to promise them that he will keep them safe next week. Then they guarantee they both get to the final 3 as opposed to Cliff and Nicole possibly getting 2 of the 3 spots?

Nevermind. Now that Nicole won, Michie's figured it out and he's right. It would be smart for them to get rid of Holly.

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like they have to get rid of Holly. Yeah, they lose two jury votes, but they might gain literally ALL the other jury votes by making that move. The rest of the house did not like Michie and Holly.

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, Tommy's the only one that could possibly get the jury to vote for him over Nicole or Cliff.

24. irthesteve

The gotta evict Holly. If they get rid of Tommy it's 2 v 2 no matter what. If the other side gets power, they are very likely to be the final two. If they get rid of Holly, it's 2 v 1 v 1. Yes Michie and Tommy would team up, but if there is a situation where Tommy, Michie and (either Nicole or Cliff) are the final 3, Tommy would be WAY more likely to remove Michie.

riotspray likes this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

OH MY GOD. This cast is so stupid. Enjoy the half million Jackson

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.