Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 90

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. meggers

Trusted

When that happens here in Dallas, they air it on their sister station in the same time slot. If they can’t they should replay it after James Corden.

Kuri44 likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

You can watch here http://www.bmx-tv.net/ for free. The site looks kinda sketchy but it works great.

It also works for west coasters who wanna watch the east coast feed

riotspray and Kuri44 like this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I said it when you originally posted it, but it's worth saying again, that site rules.

I was having to wait days for a torrent, but that site usually has the new episode up within an hour of when it airs.

Plus all the back catalog.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

abusing Jack is funny... Also cool how he was a really good sport throughout all of that.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

uh these speeches

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Oh shit, they actually called Jack out

7. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Tommy...hmm. Michie and cliff?

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It was so fucking satisfying watching him realize that everyone thinks he's a racist asshole in real time

I can't believe they actually did that

9. yeahrightdude Aug 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 9, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The clips not really worth watching except for one part where Jack tells Julie that he didn't think Kat, Holly, and Jackson possibly knowing each other was a big deal until he saw Tommy's reaction to the information. So the six split and Jack went home because Tommy over reacted after he just found out there's possibly another couple in the house.

What a game.

10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

god damn, they murdered jack on television. they need to do these things, and i'm so glad they did. that boy has a lot of thinking to do

yung_ting likes this.
  11. Jusscali

I gasped when Julie asked about the rice bowl...nuts

12. MrAirplane

Trusted

would love it if tommy's hoh room includes a picture of him with christie

Jusscali likes this.
  13. Jusscali

THEY KNOW EACH OTHER (ratchet clap)

14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I said the exact same thing to my friends! I don't think they'd do that, but man would it be a mic drop.

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad he was called out, but I feel like his attack on Kemi over the shaker bottle was way worse than the other stuff. I haven't watched the feeds or After Dark, so I don't really have enough context to determine whether or not the rice comment was actually a racist remark towards Bella, or if it truly was taken out of context and he was talking about slop... and most viewers will take his word for it and move on. And I don't feel like calling someone a piece of shit behind their back is probably all that uncommon in BB, other than he was pretty harsh with his language and was already shitty to Kemi in other situations.

His coming at Kemi the way he did about the shaker bottle, imo, shows you a lot more about his character and the way he handles confrontation (particularly with women) - I wish that scene would have been brought up, but whatever, at least they called him out for something. Just felt like it was kinda softball questions, just to appease the people that have been yelling for CBS to do something about the 2 alpha assholes in the house.

16. Jusscali

The puddle stomp was a rough one

riotspray likes this.
  17. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I was also glad they brought up some of these comments. Not knowing the context makes it difficult to judge what he said, but at the very least he was made aware that he has made questionable comments. I agree the Kemi shaker comment was so uncomfortable and wish that would have been brought up.

riotspray likes this.
  18. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Also just saw this.

riotspray likes this.
  19. riotspray Aug 11, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 11, 2019)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

lol the difference between Michie's reaction and Christie's to being chosen for the field trip.

edit: rightfully so, I guess

20. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Did America choose Sis for the field trip because they don't like her? I totally get Michie and Christie, but Sis has been mostly forgettable to me.

21. Jusscali

They hate the first two, the don’t feel anything towards the other.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think Sis was probably picked because she goes along with Michie, Christie and Jack. Jack 100% would have been the third person if he was still around, Sis probably got 4th most votes due to her connection to that alliance, not her personality.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  23. Jusscali

Her laugh is the single greatest noise that has ever graced my ears...I just can’t.

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Voting lasted 8 days so Jack was more than likely one of the top 3 but he got evicted a day before the competition

25. Jusscali

any other crazy twists people anticipate this week even with the field trip?