Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 86

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Biggest downfall of every Big Brother player ever is not keeping their mouth shut.

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Please let Jack successfully get sent home

3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I understood her telling Tommy when she won because they have an established relationship prior to the game so she can trust him. She definitely didn’t need to tell her entire alliance though and I especially can’t fathom why they felt it was a good idea to share this information with Cliff, the current HOH! These people are so stupid!

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  4. yung_ting

Trusted

holy fuck, Cliff making the first power move is not what I expected but it’s what we deserve

Jack talking to Kemi about the water bottle is maybe the biggest psychopathic energy I’ve ever been witness to, I genuinely hope his dog kills him so that it can have a better life

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  5. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I def think I enjoyed last season better. I honestly don’t think I really like any of them lol not sure who to root for. I guess cliff cause he’s a fucking ding dong but on the outside? Love me a little guy.

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lol looks like Cliff’s hero reign has come crashing to a halt after he was convinced to just do the big alliances dirty work for them and nominating Bella instead of letting them waste their power and avoid getting any more blood on his hands. This cast is so stupid.

The only plus is that everyone sucks so much that Bella going home isn’t that bad.

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone down to start sharing cucumbers?

riotspray likes this.
  8. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

That was sooo odd. The sharing of the cucumber is one thing. Taking it to the bathroom was a whole new level.

riotspray likes this.
  9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Watched 3 episodes in a row last night and let's see.... the cast still is horrible, Bella and Nick are trash, Jack is trash, Michie is slightly less trash for now, Cliff is king, Nicole deserves justice, David shoulda come back....

Season sucks, oh well

Jusscali likes this.
  10. Jusscali

Def does

11. irthesteve

Power Rankings (this is gonna be tough)

Like-ish
    Sam > Cliff >Nicole > Kat > Tommy

No strong opinions
    Michie > Holly > Sis

Dislike
    Christie > Jessica > Nick > Bella > Jack

12. Jusscali

If nick wasn’t with bella I’d like him more. I actually liked jack until he got too much power...can’t believe you like Sam lol what a cartoon character. Think Christie is the worst. I just tune in to see analyse now. Hubba hubba.

13. irthesteve

- agree about Nick, but also I was SUPER turned off of him after he won his comp and how macho/aggro he got, reaaaalllly think he has some anger issues that are bad bad.
    - Jack just continues to show the worst characteristics of a white male these days, the way he talked to Kemi about her water bottle was absolutely horrid
    - Sam is 100% a cartoon character, but he is the only person who is both somewhat likeable and playing a good game, he might be my favorite "game" player at this point, personality aside
    - Christie sucks, I agree. The whole bottom tier is horrible.
    - Sis is certainly pretty, but boy does she get barely any screen time. Same with Holly. I forget they exists the most.

14. Jusscali

Yeah they are positioned solely as their ladies...maybe one of them makes a late run?

You are right about Sam. Him and cliff are both ridiculous so they make for good tv.

irthesteve likes this.
  15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The Camp Comeback twist really backfired because we got three weeks of “wouldn’t you like to see this person back in the game?” and then it ended up being the guy who’d been evicted for five minutes

kelseyleigh likes this.
  16. Jusscali

True true

17. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I keep forgetting Holly, Kat, and Sis are in the house. Jessica a little too.

18. irthesteve

Kat at least gets a few montages of being really weird and bizarre, the others I agree

kelseyleigh likes this.
  19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I feel like we haven’t had a single Sis DR in the show since she narrated that comp two weeks ago

20. irthesteve

Literally the best two people that can be on the block, so glad one of them is going home.

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol

kelseyleigh, kbeef2 and irthesteve like this.
  22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I never thought that I would be mad about Bella going home but I wanted Jack out so badly

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I don’t like Bella but it sucks that if she goes home, the six shooters have the numbers to run the table and they still have Christie’s power

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  24. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Yeah both are terrible, but honestly Bella in the house is probably better for the parity of the game

yeahrightdude, irthesteve and kbeef2 like this.
  25. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I can't believe Cliff did the dirty work for the six shooters alliance. He had a golden opportunity to get out Jack (probably one of the biggest threats in the house). If Cliff really thinks Christie is going to use her diamond veto power to help him in any way, then I'm afraid he's in for a rude awakening.

yeahrightdude and irthesteve like this.