Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 85

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

fuuuuuck Jack

Kuri44 likes this.
  2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Jack is a shitstain on society

3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Does cliff do this shit at home? wtf

kbeef2 likes this.
  4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

THIS IS THE BEST OUTCOME

VanMastaIteHab and riotspray like this.
  5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

THE LEGEND

VanMastaIteHab and riotspray like this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone remember this game?

yung_ting and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol Nick put up 3 different people and no one went home.

irthesteve, yung_ting and riotspray like this.
  8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

CLIFF!!!

riotspray likes this.
  9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Cliff is fine, pretty pointless really, but the show needed Kemi or David back.

kelseyleigh and yeahrightdude like this.
  10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

problem with david or kemi coming back is they'd be target #1 and would likely be out the door next week as long as they didnt win HOH. cliff won't be a target here, and it seems like the big alliance is ready to turn on each other now that camp comeback is no longer a thing. i genuinely think this was the best case scenario for the show

also, this time last year we were finishing up the best pre jury the show has ever seen and this may have been the worst

yung_ting and riotspray like this.
  11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

They should honestly invite David back again next year, he got fucked over so hard

I'm glad Nicole stayed and I'm very happy that Nick and especially Bella were put in their place. I'm actually pretty damn pissed that Cliff won that competition, he was the last person I wanted to come back

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm super curious to see what the three think about the backlash and what's been happening among the fan base.

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

cliff. .. is the new HOH

14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I’m fine with Cliff coming back but would have preferred David or Kemi or someone who’s actually going to try to play the game

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I don't think David would have been an immediate target if he came back in the house. He did a good job befriending everyone and it seems like the big alliance is ready to implode.

When he was crying speaking to Julie and saying "I thought this year would be different" got me curious what exactly he was referencing. I want him to come back next year.

Also, the clip of Jack telling Kemi she shouldn't keep her shaker bottle in the fridge was so uncomfortable.

Kuri44 likes this.
  16. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

It's crazy to think that they're apparently not even showing a sliver of how much an asshole Jack is, and it's still obvious in these small clips how much of a condescending prick he is. He clearly uses his size as intimidation any chance he gets. Just an awful person.

riotspray and kelseyleigh like this.
  17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Pretty sure that was a reference to black men always getting voted out early in BB

kelseyleigh likes this.
  18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Or just people of color in general

kelseyleigh likes this.
  19. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Ooooooh cliff nominated jack and Jackson, fuck yeah go Cliff

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Christie really about to regret blabbing to everyone about her power lol they’re already expecting her to use it for them. Just the dumbest cast

riotspray, Owlex and meggers like this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Nick's accent makes him sound so dumb :crylaugh:

22. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Comp Beast Cliff baby

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Finally a satisfying episode. So glad I got the Hogg on my fantasy team.

24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Cliff is smart, maybe even sneaky good at the game. And he’s sitting in a good spot, because I don’t think anyone is going to gun for him after this week no matter how it ends.

riotspray likes this.
  25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This is exactly why Christie should have told precisely zero people about her power

kelseyleigh and meggers like this.