Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 84

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

He is just like the dentist. I can't remember his name.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

yes you are totally right.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

all of these people suck

5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Nick and Bella can fuck right off

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

They really chose a gem of a cast

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I honestly felt real anxiety watching this episode, I might have to stop watching this season

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

from everything ive been reading about this episode, i really have no desire to watch it

yikes

9. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

The reactions of even the past casts is pretty telling of how the cast is this season.

I was discussing with some friends that we'd like to just have a show of Camp Comeback people.

riotspray likes this.
  10. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Also, for anyone interested I saw that Winston is on Love Island and Mark and Elena are on Ex on the Beach.

11. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I felt so awful for Nicole last night. Everything in the episode came across as high school drama with a clique bullying the unpopular kid. Everyone in the big alliance is lying to each other and putting the blame on this poor girl. I feel like Tommy is the only one with a heart in that group. Not including Sam because he wasn't part of the original alliance. I feel like he doesn't like these people either and is just infiltrating their group for the sake of his game.

12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I totally agree. I felt so bad for Nicole. I wanted Tommy to say something after he realized what Bella was doing during that conversation, but when it is such a mob mentality you can't really go against that big of a group.

riotspray and Groogz like this.
  13. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Tommy talked like he was sympathetic but just let it happen and was totally complicit, so lame

Owlex likes this.
  14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Tommy was actively participating but they edited it out of the show. Guess they’re trying to perserve the edit of at least one Gr8ful member.

yung_ting likes this.
  15. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Is it just me, or did Jack's threat to Ovi that he "can't touch him" come across as a low-key physical harm threat?

riotspray likes this.
  16. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

An average person saying that? Probably not. Jack saying it? Most likely yes.

riotspray and cryates like this.
  17. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

feeling bad for Jack’s dog

riotspray likes this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I would be ecatatic if Ovi made it back into the house and could turn things around. Also fingers crossed that Nicole can survive the vote. Not likely but "expect the unexpected." Have they revealed any details about how the return from Camp Comeback works?

19. Kuri44

Johnny!

kelseyleigh likes this.
  20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

watching the episode now. as garbage as these people are, at least the show is finally portraying them as garbage. the first few weeks they were absolutely trying to dance around it, but the shittyness has become so undenineable™️ that they have to show it. this is an important episode for the season, and its where the casual fan base is about to turn on the majority of the house.

yung_ting and yeahrightdude like this.
  21. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

most of these people are bad as players, but my god jess is all time bad holy shit

irthesteve, kbeef2, riotspray and 2 others like this.
  22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

God I’m hoping Nicole stays tonight. Please. Please, please, please.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I had forgotten Nick was a therapist. Feel sorry for his patients when he's obviously emotional and will change his super strong feelings on a dime.

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't want to see Nicole leave, but Cliff is one of the only other decent people in the house, and he's part of my fantasy team.

25. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Worst of all, he’s a children’s therapist. Likely not much longer.

riotspray likes this.