Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 83

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Man some of these players are just so dumb. They’re all just outing their own alliances left and right.

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The vast majority of the cast is still idiots/bad people but I'm not gonna lie, Jackson voting against the group is fucking great

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

P sure Jackson was trying to set up Bella but Nick winning hoh damages that plan.

Also 99% sure this cast is mostly love island rejects, which is why they're so dumb and horny af

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The optics of shipping the minorities up to the attic in silly uniforms continue to be very bad

yeahrightdude likes this.
  5. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Only thing good about Nick winning HoH is that I finally have some fantasy points lol

Doomsday likes this.
  6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i have still have none and it'll probably stay that way the whole season. i think the only way i get a point is holly coasting to the end, and somehow having the votes to win the game

7. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I grew up with snakes in my house
    #CliffNotes #FellowshipOfTheZing

riotspray likes this.
  8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Cliff was unbelievable

riotspray likes this.
  9. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

It’s unbelievable how forgiving the Jack/Analyse and Nick/Bella showmance edits were

riotspray likes this.
  10. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I still can't believe Cliff was having full on conversations with himself about game things at a normal volume and didn't consider that anyone could hear.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Watched the last 3 episodes in a row last night, gonna have to wait til next Sunday for the next 3 as well.

This whole cast kinda sucks, there's a few that I like fine but no one I am actually rooting for yet.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Only one I like right now is Nicole. And if David gets back in the game, he seems potentially rootable. Everyone else kinda sucks. Analyse narrating the comp yesterday was painful.

13. irthesteve

I enjoy Nicole as a human, but her game hasn't really been much yet. David would be the best to come back, he seems extremely smart and sees what is happening throughout the house. You can also tell he really wants to come back

Kuri44 and riotspray like this.
  14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I want David to come back for sure.

I also enjoy Nicole. Just based on last night's episode I like Nick, but only because of the conversation he had with Nicole telling her not to worry. Aside from the way too loud DRs, Sam seems likable as well.

15. irthesteve

I kinda like Nick, but I really didn't like how aggro he got after Kemi called him out in her speech. It was like roid rage level of anger, definitely not a good trait. Anyway.

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I think Sam is my favorite at this point, but yeah overall not a very likeable cast. I want Nick and Bella to split off and join the other side of the house just so something interesting will happen.

17. irthesteve

I do like Sam a bit, but I don't really like the "character" that he plays in the DR, the loud wacky thing isn't actually who he is in real life it seems.

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I REALLY hope something happens between now and POV to convince Nick into a Jack and/or Jackson backdoor.

yung_ting and irthesteve like this.
  19. irthesteve

He really should do it, it would be great for his game resume and they are obviously on the bottom of the "8 plus Sam" They would just need to get the rest of the house on their side which should be SO easy to do

kelseyleigh likes this.
  20. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

The only problem would be the secret powers earned in those side challenges. Can’t fully remember Jack’s power but the one Christie won last night would definitely negate a back door plan this week. Obviously Nick doesn’t have any of this information though.

riotspray likes this.
  21. irthesteve

Oooooo you are right!

riotspray likes this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If he doesn't do it now, it's likely only gonna get harder as the numbers dwindle. I wish more players would make ballsy moves early on when given the chance.

but, those secret powers

23. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Christies power is so much better than the other two

Groogz and riotspray like this.
  24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Bella fucking suuuuuucks

Also Sam sounds exactly like Charlie Day when he shouts

cryates likes this.
  25. irthesteve

oh my god @ Charlie Day, you just broke the glass for me there. wow.

tdlyon likes this.