Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 81

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

According to the feed watchers, Jack and Jackson are the worst. Who knows how much they’ll show in the episodes, but that tracks for me.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

This scene right now makes Jack look like a dick. Demanding that the backdoor goes through this week. Like dude, you didn't win HOH or Veto. Your opinion means next to nothing.

3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lmao both of my HGs on the fantasy league are on the block. Ovi could use his power though right?

4. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I’m pretty sure he said it’s only available to be used right after the initial nominations are made, not after the power of veto has been used.

riotspray likes this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

They did POV on Thursday of last week. Normally it's on Saturdays but week 1 is always dragged out extra long.

riotspray likes this.
  6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Damn, hopefully one of them win whatever buyback competition they end up having.

7. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

My reign at number one in our league has come to an end!
    ...for now.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  8. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I feel like Jack is gonna win me some points unfortunately lol

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Seems to be accurate

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Love love love this twist! Something I joked about wanting for a while but I never expected they’d actually do it.

riotspray, meggers and Slangster like this.
  11. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Yeah this twist rules

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Not going to be great optics when jack sends another POC to be banished to separate specifically designed to be uncomfortable room:eyebrow:

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Also Ovi is such a bootlicker. He didn't stand a chance :crylaugh:

he just apologized to Jackson on live feeds WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING TO HIM?

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

When everyone was celebrating David's return and Julie said "Settle down, Beavis" I nearly died.

Kuri44, kelseyleigh and irthesteve like this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I fucking hate Jack, he's surpassed Jackson in my hatred

riotspray likes this.
  16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Tommy is alternate universe Paul F Tompkins

riotspray likes this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

LOL
    [​IMG]

morgantayler and riotspray like this.
  18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Jack sucks

I like this twist, and hope David and Ovi use the fact that they can't be evicted to fuck with Jackson and Jack

I hope this week backfires massively for him and he becomes the new Devin

riotspray likes this.
  19. meggers

Trusted

My mom had an interesting question, if Ovi comes back into the game, would his power still be in play? Has anything like this happened before?

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

It's good for 6 weeks so probably

meggers and riotspray like this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If he still uses it save Jack and Jack after they voted against him, so help me.

meggers likes this.
  22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Apparently Jackson called Kemi the n-word and said that Jessica should go back to Mexico...

23. yeahrightdude Jul 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 5, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

He said David should go back to “Mexico” but that’s what they call sequester because they get yelled at by production for talking about production stuff.

I’ve seen a bunch of people say he said the nword tonight but I haven’t actually seen any clips. I don’t know how much weight to that because #BB21 Twitter insane, especially this season.

He did say something like “stick to bravo and BET” while referring to David which is the most outright racist thing I’ve seen from Jackson. Everything else has just been unreasonable hostility towards the houseguests of color who also have dropped his name as a threat. He got in trouble with production today for saying he would "mule kick" David because David said something kinda passive aggressive towards him when he came back to the house. Dude's got some problems for sure.

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

My sister sent me this (it's a video, you have to click on it)

25. yeahrightdude Jul 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 5, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit. That's Jack saying it. Obviously it's not crystal clean and they're talking about David not Kemi but yikes... No clue what he would be saying otherwise.