Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 80

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

His face literally has sharp corners

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I would call us out for being mean about how he looks, but he is a trash tool bag so it's probably ok, right?

3. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

riotspray likes this.
  4. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I've seen Andy out and about in Chicago at least a dozen times. Forever in a hurry otherwise I'd tell him I was a big fan of gameplay.

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone else watching feeds? The first week is always so chaotic and fun but this season seems especially good. I can't help but think this is going to be a VERY good summer.

They've got like 3-4 days with nothing to do which would normally be pretty boring but it's been non stop the whole time. This is the most excitement I've seen this early on since I love it!

6. irthesteve

Just make sure not to post feed spoilers in here!! This thread is post-episode only!!

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  7. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Am I going crazy or did they change the post-nominations music?

Also fucking lol at Ovi trying to start that alliance

kelseyleigh likes this.
  8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I noticed that too, music was absolutely different lol.

The thought that an 8 person alliance could be stable in modern big brother is laughable

Slangster likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Whacktivity?

Is Nick Wiger on the writing staff this year?

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yeahrightdude likes this.
  11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Ovi kind of strikes me as a creep

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

You’d think Ovi would realize that if there’s an 8 person alliance in the house, it’s very likely that at least one of the 5 people he proposed an alliance to is already in an alliance

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  13. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

It was unbelievable to me that he thought none of those people might have been in the 8 person alliance.

14. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

One question I've got with Ovi's decision. I know he said he heard Nick say the thing about a final 8, but did he not know who Nick was talking to? Because if he did, then he would have to know that Jack was one of the three guys there and therefore clearly in the alliance of 8. Why would you then go to him with this information in hopes of forming an alliance?

15. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

My husband is away working on a show in PTown this entire week and I can't watch without him. I'm stoked for him because it's a great opportunity, but this is going to be painful!

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Not gonna go deep into it because I haven't watched any of the feeds, but it looks like we may have a season 15 or season 19 on our hands

17. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I haven't seen anything past season 9. What was the significance of those two seasons? I'm guessing something to do with evicted house guests since Julie said to the first guy that he was 'done for now' or something like that?

18. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I saw a few headlines but am not reading anything because I don't want spoilers. I'm always interested to see what makes the show.

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Those two seasons had groups of houseguests FREQUENTLY making racist/homophobic comments and usually very little of it (if any) is shown on the actual show.

20. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Oh wow that sucks.

21. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

With 15 though it was so bad they had to show some of it and also put a warning message before the show. 19 they also showed a little bit but also the season was so bad that there was literally nothing else to show. But they could have shown so much more. Somehow, to the casual viewer, Paul still looks like a decent dude

Right now it looks like there's a lot of bullying going on, and it's towards the players of color. Though no explicitly racist comments have been made.

22. irthesteve

It was VERY telling last night when one of the young white dudes was listing the order of people he wanted to kick off and it was all of the non-white cast members plus the older dude... like, ok it's very obvious how you chose them

23. yeahrightdude Jul 2, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 2, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Paul was definitely not the one making racist/homophobic/transphobic comments that season... Cody Jason and Elena certainly did though. The only thing Paul did that was close to it that I can think of is when BB Twitter (the worst fan base of all time?)tried to say Paul was doing black face because his nighttime face mask is dark and he was targeting Dominique while using it once Lol

The worst things I’ve seen him do were in season 18 like when he called meech the c word.

yung_ting likes this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

When did this POV contest actually take place? I watched the live feeds a little bit over the week and feel like they were talking about this contest like it had already happened.

What is actually live? The evictions? Only certain evictions (double eviction)?

25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The evictions are always live, sometimes the HoH comp is live. Otherwise, everything happened 1-4 days before it aired.

riotspray likes this.