Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 75

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I laughed when Julie referred to it as "regular" Big Brother on the air

Doomsday likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm a huge Tom Green fan, but just discovered that he dropped this standup set back in November. It's pretty good, actually.

Doomsday likes this.
  4. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Is anybody watching BBCAN?

Feels so good to have a real season of Big Brother

5. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I am currently watching the first episode of BBCAN nad I'm trying real hard to get into it -- my mom and brother (who are my main Big Brother friends, we got into the show as a family way back in the day) love it and are super into it, and I wanna be too but I just can't connect it with it the same. The cast always seems terrible, it seems like the show is so flanderized at this point that it's not even worth it. BBUS has this problem too nowadays but at least in the last handful of years there's been at least a couple of good seasons, so IDK

But watching this premiere episode... not even fucking 3 minutes into physically being into the house and these two doofuses are in the kitchen talking about potential strategy and alliances like... ??? These ppl don't get the game. They just wanna be on TV

That bein said I'll try my hardest to keep up with this season

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Adam smdh

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Watching BB2 now based on the recs here. So far so good.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I really liked going back and watching the old seasons. I think my favorite moment was watching the backdoor strategy get developed. Such an obvious play seemed so groundbreaking.

chewbacca110 and riotspray like this.
  9. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

It gets so much better after the premiere

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

S2 aired in 2002, I believe, and some of the stuff (homophobia/mysogony/violence) is shocking. Glad Kent has come around to liking Bunky but still...

11. meggers

Trusted

irthesteve likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Blasted through S2 and now I'm getting into S3

13. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

this season of BBCan is great

riotspray likes this.
  14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I'll probably watch at least the first episode or so of Amazing Race to see the familiar faces.

15. irthesteve

I always watch TAR so I'm stoked either way!

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I hate how addicted I've become to Big Brother. It's just so easy to binge in the background while working or doing stuff around the house. Already halfway through S3 is just 3 days.

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Finished S3. Marsalles may have made the stupidest decision in BB history but if he's cool with it in the end, then whatever.

BBCan 7 has been getting pretty good too.

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

It is 100% the worst move ever made in the game, but nobody really understood how important the veto was at that time. The scenario was eventually going to play out, and it's best that it happened then. It would be worse if someone were to do it today

riotspray likes this.
  19. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Catching up on the last two eps of BBCan and holy shit if this blindside happens I’m gonna be so happy

riotspray likes this.
  20. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Anyone watching Amazing Race? I loved when Britney and Janelle made the comment about being so tired and how different it is getting no sleep versus in BB when you sleep so much.

irthesteve likes this.
  21. irthesteve

I'm watching! And yes I loved that haha, they both looked so wiped

kelseyleigh likes this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm gonna have to check out Amazing Race. Never watched it before.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  23. irthesteve

it's a fun show. This is kinda a weird season to start with since everyone is a known entity, but it's definitely fun

24. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Just got caught up on BBCan and that week was maybe the most riveting the show has ever been honestly, so excited to see how this final week plays out now

riotspray likes this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

BBCan is turning out pretty good.

Shout out to that Coors product placement.