Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 73

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

So of course he gives the most charismatic exit interview so far

2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I love that he called out Lolo in his exit interview.

Groogz, riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Lolo's temper is just astonishing, Joey said it best that looking at her the wrong way just sets her off. I really wanted to like Lolo more, but she makes it so hard

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Low key no one sees Dena as a threat and she has managed to slip under the radar and stay in the house. I wouldnt be surprised to see her in the final 4 (or even further) despite never winning a challenge or joining an alliance, just bc no one is thinking to knock her out.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Also I really hope Tom still has a chance but I fear without winning HOH or veto, he's next to leave.

6. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I think Tom’s only chance (aside from winning competitions of course) is if he can convince Tamar, Kandi, and Dina to work together to take out Lolo or Natalie. They’re big threats and really every person that has been evicted so far has been the person they’ve wanted to eliminate.

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Excited for the 2 hour ep tonight. Will be interesting to see how things play out from here now that Tom is HOH again and likely to break up the other's alliance.

Kuri44 likes this.
  8. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Double eviction tonight!

Kuri44 likes this.
  9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

holy shit dina lohan is getting catfished

10. michaelvalerijr

Pressure's mountin' but I don't Everest

Now that Tom’s gone I’m not sure I even want to watch. Tamar, LoLo, and Ricky piss me off, Dina is furniture, and I neither like or dislike Kandi. #TomGreenforlife

11. meggers

Trusted

The crowd reaction to Lolo winning the HOH was funny. I wonder if she could hear the groans from the crowd.

12. meggers

Trusted

For anyone that’s curious, Ricky won HOH.

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I was rooting for Tom but oh well. Goes to show how quickly the power dynamic can change. At this point, I don't really care who wins, but I guess Ricky or Dina would be okay.

14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Tamar’s jury management leaves a lot to be desired

15. Kuri44

I love how they all made Tom out to be the villain. Big brother paranoia is hilarious.

So bummed to see Tom go. Rooting for Kandi now!

riotspray likes this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I hate Tamar sooooo fucking much

riotspray likes this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

So, this is my first season of Big Brother and I'm really enjoying it, so I just torrented the first season of Celebrity Big Brother. What other seasons are everyone's standouts/favorites?

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

2, 3, 6, All Stars, 10, 14, 16, 20

These are all good seasons, but the bold are def my favs

riotspray likes this.
  19. Kuri44

I started watching with season 14 (2012). So far my favorites have been 14, 15, 16, 17, and CBB2

riotspray likes this.
  20. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I had not watched any Big Brother until last year with the first (I think) Celebrity Big Brother. Signed up for a trial of CBS’ subscription service recently and watched season one of the actual Big Brother. Man that season was way different than what it is now. It came off more like a social experiment than a competition show. The viewers voted off the contestants, there were weekly interviews with Dr. Drew and some internet analyst, and a lot of direct interaction between production and the contestants (at least audio-wise). On to season two now and it’s much better. Soo much drama every week.

riotspray likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm watching CBB S1 right now and there is waaayyy too much crying.

22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Over the summer I watched a few episodes of the first season of Big Brother and it was so different.

I've watched pretty much since season 8, but I don't know which seasons I'd consider favorites.

I also checked out a few episodes of Big Brother: 'Til Death Do You Part while on a trial of CBS' all access and that was so different.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anxiously awaiting a torrent for tonight's episode. Finishing up CBB S1 in the meantime. Metta is nuts and seems super cool.

Also, I guess everyone's recommendations for favorite seasons, are referring to the American version of the show? Anyone ever watch the UK, Canadian or Australian iterations?

24. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Just as a heads up, nothing happened on tonight’s episode. Basically just a recap/extended footage show and they ended the show having just started the HOH competition.

riotspray likes this.
  25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

CBS dupes me into watching the recap episode every goddamn season