Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 72

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. chelsealouanne

Regular

After watching tonight, I can't believe I was Team Tamar. (Jonathan was my #1 this year, though).

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Apparently they cut out where Lolo smacked Tamar's glasses off her face. People online thought she might get kicked out but it looks like they didn't air it and they made up..for now

riotspray likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I would have really enjoyed watching that happen

riotspray likes this.
  4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Either Tamar or Lolo needs to go home I think.

5. Kuri44

Lolo is the worst.

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know if I believe that slapping rumor. It wasn't on feeds and all the insider spoiler accounts kept saying stuff like "don't believe gossip/rumor sites" calling out places like US Weekly for writing articles off of random tweets speculating based on the fact that feeds got cut during an argument.

They were down for a super long time that day though so who know... It wouldn't surprise me if they let celebs get away with something like that.

riotspray likes this.
  7. irthesteve

Do you know where the rumor came from in the first place? I didn't look into it too deep, just hear about it being possible

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I think it just spread because they were arguing pretty fierce and then feeds cut for like 9 hours lol So it's totally possible...the obvious conclusion to that would be someone got physical but I would expect it to be brought up again if something happened and I haven't heard anyone talk about it.

I remember a ton of people were saying Josh got booted when feeds cut for a while after he squirted Mark with ketchup (it's honestly insane that he won that season)

9. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Please don’t remind me that BB19 happened

yeahrightdude likes this.
  10. irthesteve

Yeah we need to BAN all talk of Josh lol

yeahrightdude and kbeef2 like this.
  11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Josh is on this upcoming season of the challenge and honestly I hope Bananas destroys him.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I haven't watched The Challenge in quite some time, but I just looked in to this and they are on season 33. That is insane.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  13. irthesteve

I already miss Ryan :tear:

Kuri44 and meggers like this.
  14. Kuri44

I love Tom Green and I hope he wins.

15. meggers

Trusted

This week’s schedule is a little different. It’s on on Saturday instead of Friday. Also, Tom is HOH.

16. irthesteve

just for kicks

17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Joey seems like maybe the most humorless man alive

riotspray, irthesteve and Kuri44 like this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Tamar is so fucking annoying, I refuse to believe she won that poll through fan votes

riotspray, irthesteve and meggers like this.
  19. meggers

Trusted

I’m not sure how this person counted exactly but I saw this going around on Twitter.

20. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Maybe people wanted Tamar because of the drama? I agree she is annoying in the game.

21. irthesteve

That's exactly why. America doesn't vote just for "favorite" in things like this, America love to watch things burn

kelseyleigh and yeahrightdude like this.
  22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

If Ryan was still in the house, he absolutely would have won. But it makes sense Tamar won because D R A M A

irthesteve likes this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Tamar is insufferable. If I were in that house, regardless of any strategic game play, I'd have to vote her off just to not have to spend any more time around her.

Tom rules. He always has. Hope he or Kato win.

24. Kuri44

Forgot this was on tonight!

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

lolo sucks

also bummed that joey was evicted because i really wanted to see him play super well and win in the hopes that if he played well he'd lose

meggers likes this.