Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 67

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Also, after last year, it's really nice to have a final 4 where all 4 players have really good cases to win the game. I think I'm at the point where, from a gameplay perspective, I wouldn't be upset with any of them being crowned winner

irthesteve likes this.
  2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The only one I really want to win is Kaycee at this point. They all played good games but she’s the only one that hasn’t been super annoying to me.

3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I agree on Kaycee, Tyler, and Angela but I don’t see how JC has a case to win at all

yung_ting likes this.
  4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly I think they’re all a bit annoyed with JC. Tyler and Sam have definitely expressed that. I know I couldn’t imagine being around him 24/7. He’s playing a “strong” social game but maybe too strong at times, and doesn’t have the comp wins (except obviously this very clutch win) to back him up.

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I still want Tyler to win, then Kaycee then Angela then JC

6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

DO IT KAYCEE

DONT BE A WIMP

DO IT, EVICT TYLER. SEAL THE VICTORY RIGHT NOW

irthesteve likes this.
  7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

damn

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Tyler can’t win against JC or Kaycee. Either of them have a shot though, it’ll be down to who wins HOH.

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I still think Tyler can win against both. There's still another week to go, and based on the jury segment, it seems like they're still pretty open to a Tyler win. I do think that it's tough, especially with Kaycee playing an all time great second half game, but the fact that Tyler out played everyone from the beginning gives him a shot still.

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I think if it’s Tyler/JC, the votes for Tyler would be Haleigh, Scottie, Angela, and maybe Bayleigh and Fesy. So it’s possible.

But if Kaycee makes it to final 2 I think she wins almost unanimously. Angela would probably be the only Tyler vote.

11. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I think Tyler also has Brett against JC, and Fessy will vote wherever Haleigh does. Plus, then Kaycee would vote Tyler as well. He'd win 6-3, even 7-2 against JC.

Kaycee is tough, I don't think its unanimous, or even 8-1, because I think Haleigh and Fessy vote Tyler, and I actually think Scottie would still vote for Tyler in this situation. Could be wrong about that, but I don't think its as much of a lock as I once did. It'll be very interesting come next week.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  12. irthesteve

Tyler + JC = Tyler
    Kaycee + JC = Kaycee
    Tyler + Kaycee = very very very close

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Kaycee let’s goooo!

14. yung_ting Sep 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 22, 2018)
    yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Just caught up, can finally read this

That Brett blindside... ouch. Sad to see him go but telling Tyler to go after the girl he clearly genuinely likes was so stupid

Taking JC over Sam was also very stupid. She was harmless and he loves to start shit. I really don't see how there's a case for JC to win... he coasted, deluded himself into thinking he was orchestrating scenarios that had little to do with him and then won ONE THING that changed the course of the game

Tyler would have beat Angela but no way in hell he would against Kaycee, few enemies and incredible comp streak. Still love Tyler but the only way he could win it all is if he took the comp and brings JC at this point

Prediction is that Kaycee will win but still hope that Tyler somehow does. JC doesn't belong in the top 3 but would be a very easy win for either of them

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Had to catch up on all last week's episodes last Friday. I forgot that Sunday's episode would be mostly recap with a preview of the first comp.

I would be good with a Kaycee or Tyler with at this point. Both have played a great game all season. I can't believe JC has made it this far. He has only won the one competition which kept him in this game. Else, his play hasn't been great at all. Either Tyler or Kaycee should be able to easily win over him. Between Tyler and Kaycee the vote will be close I think. Depends if the jury is feeling bitter, especially since it seems to be coming out that Tyler had final twos with everyone.

yung_ting likes this.
  16. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I really think Tyler and Kaycee will take each other, which just seems like a dumb move, especially on Tyler’s part because I think Kaycee would beat him. JC doesn’t belong in the final two though. I don’t think he’s even been kept around because he has this great social game, I think it’s solely because of how non-threatening he was, especially competition wise.

irthesteve likes this.
  17. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I think people didn't want to deal with how annoying JC would be on the block as well.

tyramail likes this.
  18. irthesteve

First part of the comp looks so intense

19. irthesteve

Okayyyyy let's do this!

meggers and kelseyleigh like this.
  20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I keep seeing people say this was "one of the most exciting seasons" but I just don't get that at all. It was one alliance completely dominating. Honestly I thought it was pretty boring compared to recent years. It wasn't bad but I would never say one of the best or most exciting.

meggers likes this.
  21. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

man, jc stepped up in that final hoh comp. that was way closer than it should have been.

22. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

huge win

23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

man, this is such a legendary final two. i hope tyler wins, i think he played the best game, but i'm happy with either. 2 unreal players

yeahrightdude likes this.
  24. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Come on Tyler, we're so close

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

jury questioning needs to not be on finale night. they have like 8 seconds