Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 65

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Kaycee definitely is playing the long game, she purposefully was under the radar for SO long and only is kicking it into gear when it's becoming more important

2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Kaycee has been playing a good social game for sure. Getting friendlier with Haleigh definitely will help with that.

irthesteve likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Scottie is so fucking weird, I didn't understand his speech at all... was he saying that Tyler sucks dicks?

4. irthesteve

he said "You can do the right thing or you can suck it, except for Tyler, he's already getting a steady diet of that Hilton Head"

which is actually kinda funny, Hilton Head is where Tyler and Angela are from.

Otherwise, I totally agree that Scottie is a fucking weirdo that couldn't ever really figure out how to make his game work

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Oh, that makes a lot more sense...

Still a strange thing to say on live TV though

6. irthesteve

oh, 100% agree, it just adds to "Scottie is weird," but at least it was a well crafted joke

tdlyon likes this.
  7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Scottie's weird, but man, that was such a great burn. Kaycee about to get that big time winners edit over the next few weeks. Winning the HOH is massive for her. Others are worried about Angela when she's the person they should be bringing to F2.

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I thought it was funny how Brett laid out the perfect case for dragging Angela to the end as a goat but then turned around and said he thinks it would be a good game move to get her out.

I didn’t really think this season would have a bitter jury but if it’s Kaycee and Tyler at the end I find it hard to believe his multiple final 2s won’t come back to bite him.

9. irthesteve

10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

A little surprising, but also, about damn time. Unsure how this affects Julie, complicated situation for sure. That said, if she were to leave, the show would definitely not be the same. Would love for Ross to take that spot though, or even bring over Arisa Cox.

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

My roommate is friends with a guy on the show named Tyler? I think that’s right. I decided to sit down and watch an episode tonight with him. Is this basically Survivor in a house?

irthesteve and yeahrightdude like this.
  12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

That’s the basic concept yeah. The gameplay/strategy is a little more complicated than survivor, but it’s the same “one person gets voted out every week” format.

Tyler has a good shot of winning this season!

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Similar, but not exactly. Their both strategic game shows, but the way the weeks play out are pretty different. Also, Tyler is the best player in the house right now, and if he wins, it'll be pretty widely regarded as a legendary performance.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  14. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

so uhh...is sam legit dangerous and should she be removed from the game and possibly be put into a restraint jacket

15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Good god what a waste of time that episode was. Like, I knew another Kaycee HoH would be boring, but not spend-half-an-episode-on-Victor-and-Nicole-getting-married boring.

VanMastaIteHab and kelseyleigh like this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I only started watching halfway through last season so that entire like 15 minutes did nothing for me

17. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I’m sure being in the house for that long would affect a lot of people mentally. The edit production is giving her probably isn’t doing her many favors either

18. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

That Nicole part was pretty boring but at least we got a Britney DR out of it

19. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I thought it was odd that some of the past BB players who were there didn't know Victor and Nicole or each other. I wonder how they selected who would be there.

Slangster likes this.
  20. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Did something happen that wasn't shown?

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Sam is honestly worse/even crazier on feeds. At least the edit is making something kind of funny/enjoyable about it.

22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Very interested to see how the double eviction goes tonight.

23. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Booooooooooooooooooo

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Julie calling Bret "Brent" and then signing off as Julie Chen Moonves for the first time ever... Fuck that.

25. meggers

Trusted

I don’t understand taking down JC since he’s the worst. I’d love to see Angela or Tyler go next but that’s not gonna happen.