Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 62

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hmm.... where did you see it, reddit? tmz?

2. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I saw it on Reddit, but its from a pretty reliable twitter account

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Think I just saw the spoiler on Twitter...super lame if that’s true

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

unfortunately that spoiler twitter account is never wrong.

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Angela is such a shitty person.

6. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah she is. Brett’s message was even meaner but I don’t think he’s trying to be anything but an agent of chaos at this point.

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Brett is just trying to be good TV, but also I'm probably very wrong because I find Brett's antics hilarious and want to continue enjoying him

Also: Spoiler below for the thing that was on the last page. Has to do with the HOH comp, so avoid reading until after the comp/after you see the comp if you don't want to know. Try replying in spoilers for those that plan on reading it!

Production gave Tyler a hint that tonights HOH comp would be endurance. He told L6 and they took sleeping pills to rest up for it.

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Brett is shitty in a fun way, Angela is just shitty

9. meggers

Trusted

Fessy won HOH.

10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Very excited to see how FOUETTE will blow it this week

yeahrightdude and meggers like this.
  11. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I agree. Brett is annoying, but also I like that he is playing the game and trying to cause havoc.

12. irthesteve

Brett is self aware in a way Angela never will be. Brett is also damn good at this game, I lost my mind at the Rockstar stuff with him last night. It's INSANE how unaware the other side is about the alliance

Owlex and kelseyleigh like this.
  13. irthesteve

So apparently Tyler has been telling the other houseguests that he is leaving mean goodbye messages in order to convince them to do the same. I don't watch the live feeds, but holy shit is that an amazing strategy

chewbacca110 and kbeef2 like this.
  14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Oh man, that is a really great strategy. I don't know why you would believe that, however. Why be mean to someone going to jury?

15. irthesteve

apparently because Tyler can convince anyone of anything? Hahahah

kelseyleigh likes this.
  16. Doomsday Aug 17, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 17, 2018)
    Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Excited to see King Fessy blow his HOH away in some hilarious way

17. irthesteve

Come the fuck on, you just ruined HOH for me. Delete this shit right now.

18. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I am sorry Steve, wasn't even really thinking :concerned: Put it behind spoilers

19. irthesteve

It's finnneeeeeeee but just annoying. You get a pass this time, but if it happens again our friendship is over!!!!!! :-p

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

oh hey I found a website that shows feeds for free if you wanna check it out http://bmx-tv.net

21. irthesteve

Honestly unbelievable tonight, JC for the MVP of the episode, unreal

22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Fessy is a fucking idiot

irthesteve likes this.
  23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Fessy is real dumb, but JC played that incredibly well. He continues to impress, and is definitely playing a top 3 game in the house currently, possibly top 2. The only person that I don't think he beats in the final is Tyler. He's aligned himself so well with pretty much everyone in the house, he just needs to find a way to win some competitions. Nobody is going to take him to the end, and if he makes final 5 with level 6, he's the first one gone.

Going back to Fessy, he's going to be real embarrassed when he looks back on his game. Nothing that he's done all season has been good. From telling both Haleigh and Kaitlyn that he'd use the veto on them, to somehow believing the ridiculous lie that Brett was the one aligned with him and voted out Rockstar. Just really bad gameplay all around from him.

24. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I can totally see what Haleigh meant when talking to JC that you can't argue with him you just have to listen. He has definitely positioned himself well in the game.

Fessy is looking pretty foolish at this point. I can't help but like the guy, but his game play is terrible.

25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Honestly cannot believe how dumb Fessy is being

irthesteve and yeahrightdude like this.