Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 61

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. Doomsday Aug 9, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 9, 2018)
    Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Hahahaha jeeeeez

Can't wait for them to air that. Excited for Bayleigh for leave, she's getting awful

2. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

holy shit

3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Julie telling Bayleigh bout Swaggy visiting her parents probably means there’s no jury battle back which also would mean no double evictions.

Edit: Julie revealing alliances in front of Bayleigh pretty much confirms that.

irthesteve likes this.
  4. meggers

Trusted

Can Haleigh be the hacker again this week?

kelseyleigh likes this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Did Sam pull a JC and try to stir shit with her vote or was she genuinely trying to save Bayleigh?

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

There’s some potential spoiler stuff that happened with her before eviction... i don’t know if they’ll show it on an episode or not but basically It was a sympathy vote

tdlyon likes this.
  7. LuigiPeppercorn Aug 10, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 10, 2018)
    LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i love this season

lets all hope for a good finish and that fessy doesn't win

but if he makes final 2 i hope its next to jc and jc wins

edit: also not a huge spoiler but i'll put in tags anyway regarding last nights vote

sam did not want to vote last night and tried to self evict to get out of it.

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Bayleigh during that.. Explosion... Wow.

9. meggers

Trusted

If you live in the ET/CT time zones, tonight’s episode is delayed 20 minutes due to sports.

10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit, this curbstomping convo. Sam is becoming unhinged lol

irthesteve likes this.
  11. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Production did her dirty with that edit lol

12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Sam was straight up Dennis Reynolds in this episode

kbeef2 likes this.
  13. irthesteve

Did you all read about the behind the scenes Sam stuff? She's not doing well. They aren't gonna show it but I will spoiler anyway

an hour before Thursday's live eviction, Sam went into the DR and told producers that she was going to the live vote and voting for no one. Production said she can't do that, and she tried to self-evict. Production talked her out of it. THEN when we were shown Bayleigh's explosion, Sam went BACK to the DR and tried to self evict again, but was talked out of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up self-evicting still, she is very obviously on the extreme edge right now

14. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Solid episode. I really am stunned at how well Tyler is playing right now. Part of it is because the other side of the house is pretty clueless, but he's also in a perfect spot in his alliance and has them wrapped around his finger as well. I've come to love Brett and his antics. He's such great television and has learned the game pretty well, though I'd be worried for his jury management. His goodbye speech to Bay last week was (while real entertaining) bad for his end game. I think Tyler and Brett are the two I'd like to see at the end at this point. Also, let Sam leave

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I don't think I've done a 180 on my opinion of a player in BB so many times as I have Sam so far this season.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

that was one of the dumbest series of events I've ever seen in big brother lol

17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Oh Rockstar

18. irthesteve

Just shaking my head at her, she's got no chance of staying

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

She literally just got herself evicted by telling him the answer, holy shit lol

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 7.40.41 AM.png

irthesteve likes this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Damn... The latest spoiler is some real bullshit. Extremely disappointing and makes me want to stop watching.

22. irthesteve

do you think it's something that we will see play out on tonight's episode? Or is it the kind of thing that the show probably wont address?

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

What spoiler are we talking about?

24. irthesteve

I would request not to post what the spoiler is, but to PM each other if you want to discuss it. I just am curious if it is something we might or might not see tonight

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

The show 100% will not air it. Its bullshit, but also not anything new to the show. Hover over for it

Edit: Removed it, but it won't be shown.

Edit 2: DM me if you'd like to know. If not, I'll post what it is in spoilers after the episode tonight.

yeahrightdude likes this.