Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 60

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Editing in the episode was pretty bad but I guess that makes for an exciting Wednesday episode.

2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit what an exit interview. wow.

I wish Brett wasn't such a shit head so I could fully appreciate his speeches.

irthesteve and meggers like this.
  3. meggers

Trusted

I’m curious if Bayleigh will use her power app this week.

That segment where Swaggy went to meet Bayleigh’s family was interesting.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Steve's power rankings 8/2/18

Tyler > Brett > Kaycee > JC > Faysal > Scottie > Angela > Hayleigh > Sam > Bayleigh > Rockstar

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I fail to see the point of Angela being so overly personal in her goodbye message. Rachel had lost already, it was completely uncalled for

I really liked Rachel and her exit interview was really sad

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

it seems like from what I've read, Angela has been mean like that on live feeds but they don't show it on tv

7. meggers

Trusted

Sometimes the feeds feel like a totally different show from what’s shown on TV.

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Guys, this episode was tremendous (besides Swaggy.) Epic blindside, amazing message from Angela, and Brett's speech was too good. Brett is that douchebag in high school thats smart enough to know he's a douche so he plays into it more, and when you realize that he's aware of it, it just becomes funny. Bayleigh will use her power this week, but because 2 members of level 6 will be on the block, half of the HOH comp will be them. Bay will be gone within the next few weeks. Then hopefully Rockstar.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

This Sam conversation was the dumbest thing I've ever seen in big brother lol

kelseyleigh, kbeef2 and Chris Yates like this.
  10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Strong move by Hayleigh! I doubt the house will actually be willing to vote Tyler out at this point (especially when he’s next to Rockstar), but it still shakes things up a bit.

yeahrightdude and irthesteve like this.
  12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Before I saw this episode I was going to say Tyler was playing the best game because I didn't think anyone had noticed how he was playing but Haleigh proved me wrong lol.

I can't remember if Tyler would be able to pull himself off the block with his power or if he has to use it in advance of being put up.

13. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Good game move by Haleigh. If he doesn't go home, at least he'll be more cautious.

irthesteve likes this.
  14. meggers

Trusted

Depending where you live, Thursday’s episode will be preempted by football and aired later that night or aired on a sister station.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lol holy shit

16. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Whose would it be? I haven't kept up with feed drama at all this season.

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Swaggy’s

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not sure if the world could handle a Swaggy C/Baleigh baby

irthesteve likes this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I can't fucking wait until Bayleigh is eliminated

irthesteve likes this.
  20. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Even if Bayleigh was the hacker, that Veto speech was a little much. Like, don’t you want to hedge your bets at least a little bit?

21. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

It was pretty hilariously bold. And that always makes for good tv.

22. meggers

Trusted

I hope after this eviction episode, Angela goes back to be irrelevant in the episodes. She’s been so annoying this week.

23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome episode again. Somewhat major spoilers below

Hayleigh held a house meeting and revealed she was the hacker and why she nominated Tyler. Bay went nuts and flipped on Tyler, made it personal, and continues to look awful. Not only did she scream at the top of her lungs, she's also 100% wrong about what she's arguing. I don't know how anyone could continue to support her, even before this, but this was so bad. You can find the video of it online, and they'll definitely be showing it tonight or this week.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  24. yeahrightdude Aug 9, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 9, 2018)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I wouldn’t say she made it personal... Especially considering some of the things Tyler’s group had said about her prior to this. Everything she said was game related. She definitely got way too aggressive though. That was nuts! Haha It is funny though how one lie/misunderstanding is the sole reason for everything that has been going on in the house the last couple weeks lol

25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

You gotta love that Hayleigh’s attempt to fix things made everything even worse

kelseyleigh and yeahrightdude like this.