Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. Miller304

Be excellent to one another. Supporter

I wish live feeds would start from the minute they enter the house, I feel like we miss quite a bit before we have access. I realize that this time is most likely used for getting them prepped for the summer and accustomed to the routine, but damn.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Sure she is mentally smart, but that doesn't make her the smartest player. That makes her an observant and smart human. She is terrible at the game itself

Miller304 likes this.
  3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Right, which is why she could be one of the best, but she won't be. We're one episode in and already seeing the unraveling of her game.

4. irthesteve

I mean, with that mindset anyone could be the best haha. Potential isn't worth shit if you don't actually live up to it.

Miller304 likes this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I made a "Chorusfm" livefeed chatroom if anyone else with All Access wants to talk about spoilers or whatever in there.

6. irthesteve

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

another summer with vanessa and audrey would have sucked

8. irthesteve

9. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yesss, that's exactly how I wanted tonight to go. Hopefully Nicole Putting up Paulie doesn't backfire though.

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Feeds are officially on

11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

My friends and I are doing a BB pool. We have 8 participants so we each got to choose 2 HG and we get points for every day they last in the house and bonus points if they win. We picked a top 4 that we think could also win to pad on points and do a weekly prediction on who will get HOH.

In our draft I chose Victor and Bronte. My top 4 bonus picks are Frank, James, Jozea, and Bridgette.

12. yeahrightdude Jun 23, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 23, 2016)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

feeds already poppin' I'm excited to see what they actually show.

not really spoilers but I blocked it just in case
    Some beautiful irony played out As well as some controversy on par with Season 16.

13. irthesteve

Happy with everything so far, scared for Paulie being up though

14. devenstonow Jun 24, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 24, 2016)
    devenstonow

Noobie

From live feeds, this is the twist and the new competition:

It's called Roadkill; basically they compete in a timed competition and they don't get told who wins. The winner gets told in private and nominates a third person for eviction.
    Nicole won (uncomfirmed) and nominated Paul (confirmed)
    And apparently Cory is constantly insisting that he's not gay to the point that it's a running joke.

And apparently Jozea is a huge dick and making rape jokes and talking about how he has zero respect for veterans and hates the Fourth of July
    Here are the alliances currently:

http://i.imgur.com/SqRH1XW.jpg

morgantayler likes this.
  15. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Funny you mention that Corey keeps insisting he isn't gay because he's already been publicly called out for using homophobic language on Twitter. You know what that usually means.... He's in denial.

16. devenstonow

Noobie

Apparently Jozea and him flirted, or something that could be interpreted as suxh(no idea if this was prior to live feeds going on), and he went into the safari room and, unsure if live feeds saw that, he said something like, "Mom, dad, I'm not gay"

17. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

Paul is THE WORST. I wanted him nominated but it seems like Nicole has no idea how much he hates her? (I don't have the feeds)

Also, what's his face taking off his shirt as gameplay on nicole was embarrassing

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Feeds were fun last night

I was really hoping James was going to get to hide during that meeting

19. irthesteve

Can you post the image as just a link? i'm avoiding that image like a madman

devenstonow likes this.
  20. devenstonow

Noobie

Done.

21. irthesteve

devenstonow likes this.
  22. devenstonow

Noobie

For those who don't wanna pay for live feeds, they give you a 1 week free trial and when you cancel they offer another month.

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't really care about Frank when I watched his season this winter but he's really fun to watch on feeds. I totally understand his fan favorite award now.

24. devenstonow

Noobie

Feeds are kinda awesome.

I can't tell if Paulie is trying to get with Bronte or the other way around

25. irthesteve

It seems crazy to me that the nominations already happened and then there is over a week until one of them is voted out, that's way longer... right??