Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 54

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I was just about to post the exact same post as above, spoiler and all haha

They did REALLY grow on me during Amazing Race, they really are a perfect pair. I still can't really get over how much I hated Cody on BB, but this was definitely a step better. I can at least appreciate how much he loves his daugher and Jess

2. chelsealouanne

Regular

I definitely love this more than I should -- even with a missed opportunity to sing a little Sugar Ray!

LuigiPeppercorn and kelseyleigh like this.
  3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Legitimately thought last nights episode was legendary. Brandi needed to go just because she was a pain and could cost anyone their game at any moment, and the backdooring of James was masterful. I don't know why anyone thinks they lost to Marissa in the final 2, she hasn't done much. Sure she's likeable, but other than that she's played a pretty unimpressive game. Also, they have to be regretting not taking out Omarosa earlier because she just sealed herself as a legit contender. Before tonight I thought she was going to be seen as not a great competitor with a weak social game, but she proved she can win by making the big move.

Awesome stuff. I'd honestly be happy with any of these people winning, but I think I want to se Ari pull out the victory. She's low key played the best game in my eyes and would be awesome to see the people who have gone home recognize it. Though I think Ross wins against anyone because he's been at the forefront of everything that has happened.

4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I think Ross has generally played the best but those people tend not to win. Could easily see it going to any of the girls.

irthesteve and chelsealouanne like this.
  5. chelsealouanne

Regular

Oh, man. I loved this special episode tonight. I laughed a lot. What a great group. I'm gonna miss them!

6. irthesteve

Happy and unhappy, but overall I don't really see it as a real season so whatever

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I mean Marrissa did not earn the win at all. It seems like playing the game the past few seasons has been a recipe to lose. Would Dr. Will be able to win with the past few casts? Probably not, which is a shame. Whatever

8. irthesteve

This wasn't nearly as bad as Josh winning, but Ross obviously played the game better. I think that he lost, in a big part, because they got to go home and watch the episodes, and see that he had multiple alliances. Made the fragile celebs angry.

chelsealouanne likes this.
  9. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

How did Metta not win America's favorite, or at least land in the top 3? He was comedic gold.

I think them being able to go home and watch back probably hurt Ross but if they were voting based on game play it definitely should have been him that won.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the season and was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

irthesteve likes this.
  10. irthesteve

I enjoyed it more overall than I thought I would, but it was a better season of TV than it was of Big Brother... if that makes sense. Two people sending themselves home, voting out two people for winning the last HOH, players going home after being evicted.... there's more things too

kelseyleigh likes this.
  11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah lots that I didn’t like about the season but better than the throwaway that I thought it would be. I genuinely liked most of the cast, which helped a lot.

12. irthesteve

I only liked about half the cast, but it was mostly the cast that stuck around the longest so I'm good with it.

Brandi and Omarosa are unbearable

13. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

if anybody is craving a non-celeb big brother fix, BB Canada started last week and I've been streaming it on putlocker

14. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Been watching BBCAN. Its so nice to see actual gameplay happening, even if some of it is real bad right now. Ryan has horribly misplayed his entire game so far, and made everyone well aware of what the concept of BB is. Yeah, no shit everyone is a target. Not everyone will get to the end. Right now I really like Erica. Everything she does is very well thought out, and seems to be able to make emotionless decisions.

For anyone wanting some BB before the summer season starts, this has been real good so far and its only 5 episodes in. Definitely worth catching up on.

15. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I just caught up last night, this is getting pretty wild already. Ryan is going way way way too hard, it's funny watching him in the DR saying how he thought he was swaying/influencing people and they were all so obviously not into it. and then there's Andrew (lmao) what the fuck was he thinking? That was some of the most bizarre out the gate behavior I've ever seen. His random stare down session on the couch was creeeeeeepy.

Don't really have a clear favorite, I like Paras so far personality-wise. Erica seems great too. Hamza is a loser.

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

BBCAN finale was really great I thought. Thought Kaela should have won in the end, but with her answers and speech being not great, and Paras' being miles better, it makes sense. And its not like Paras played a bad game, it was just not as in your face as Kaela's. Hopefully we get a date for the US season soon.

17. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

@LuigiPeppercorn just marathoned the last three eps, it was a great season. I was always rooting for Paras so I'm ecstatic rn haha. Kaela won me over by the end but I always thought their showmance was vapid and kind of annoying. Comp wins aside, Paras totally deserved it out of who was left

18. meggers

Trusted

US celebrity big brother got picked up for a second season.

19. irthesteve

hahaha whyyyyyyy

20. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I'm interested to know who they'll get for the second season.

21. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

June 27

upload_2018-5-22_15-55-36.png

kelseyleigh and irthesteve like this.
  22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Ya boi is pumped.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  23. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

24. irthesteve

I'm definitely into it

25. irthesteve

The next season of The Amazing Race starting filming yesterday, it's 4 former Amazing Race teams, 3 Survivor teams and 3 Big Brother teams.

The Big Brother teams are:

Janelle (BB6, BB7, BB14) + Britney (BB12, BB14)
    Rachel (BB12, BB13, TAR20, TAR24) + Elissa (BB15)
    Victor (BB18) + Nicole (BB16, BB18)